14

After a day of people making King jealous or even hitting on him it was time for the tavern to finally close. The fairy sighed in relief as he finished drying the last dish and layed on his pillow floating over the where the rest of the sins where.

"So what, is there any pills for it?" Diane asked.

"No its better if he just sticks with what's happening, it can get worse if he tries to make it stop because it will get the point where its 10 times stronger than it is right now." Merlin sighed.

"Are you all talking about me?" King asked hovering over Ban.

"About time you finally finished." Ban mumbled.

"Shut up." King glared peeking his head down at Ban, he just got a smirk in return.

"And yes we where talking about you. Is there any side effects that we don't know off?" Gowther asked, King's eyes widened.

"Y-you all know?" He asked.

"Yeah..." Meliodas said.

"Why?!" King asked getting a bit mad.

"We needed to keep you safe." Elizabeth said feeling sorry for him.

"I've dealt with it for a thousand years now fuck off." He spat floating up to his room.

"Man his mood swings are gonna be annoying." Ban sighed crossing his arms. "And to be fair it's bound to be embarrassing for him and not the smartest idea to tell him what we are talking about him." He shrugged getting up.

"Where are you going?" the pride sin asked.

"To go check on King, obviously." The fox sin rolled his eyes and followed King up to the room.

The undead man didn't bother to knock on the door he just opened it and spotted King, lying on the bed yet again. Ban sat down beside King and lifted him onto his lap and looked down at him.

"You alright?" He asked, King looked up at him, he was about to speak but he just fell into the talkers chest, not on purpose.

"Ow.." He whined.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ban asked hugging King.

"I didn't want to mention it because it's the only thing not in that damn book, actually no there's a lot of things not in that boo-" He was cut off mid sentence by yelling ow. "-book." He finished.

"You gotta tell me."

"Fine, we can get random shots of pain, it hurts like hell." He mumbled. "Normally lasts for a hour max, you got mood swings, loosing control of weapons, floating..."

"Damn I feel sorry for you." Ban opened the door and shoved everyone away. "Get out of here! You won't mention any of that again, right?" He said with a threatening tone, they jumped back slightly and nodded their heads walking away. Ban closed the door and lifted King up again.

"How many days are left?" He asked putting King onto his lap again.

"... I can't remember." He admitted then yelped in pain again. Ban wasn't quite sure what to do besides comfort him.

"Few more minutes with it, you got this." He smiled rubbing circles onto his back.

Once it finally stopped King felt a lot happier. Ban put his hands onto the smallers hips and smirked, King blushed looking at his boyfriend nervously. Ban kissed him on the lips and asked for an entrance, King let him in so he explored his mouth yet again, King moaned quietly into the kiss and blushed more, they broke away from the kiss.

"I-is there anywhere better to do this?" King whispered.

"Nope... Unless the forest then I don't know." Ban mumbled attacking King's neck again. King let out a surprised moan and covered his mouth.

"What about a- ahhh~" King was cut off with another moan and pouted.

"Aww you're adorable." Ban smirked.

"S-shut up." The fairy blushed hiding his face in Ban's shoulder. "Is there no where?"

"Nope." Ban sighed.

Sorry it's short, the next chapter is smut and maybe the end off the book. Hope you all enjoyed this book or you are enjoying it ❤️💚🖤