10

Warnings: slight smut, cursing.

(No fucking just a blowjob(bj). I think that's what it's called anyway.)

Wait for me to tell you when it's over.

Ban wiped he mouth, King did the same. Blushing as he looked up at Ban who only smirked back at him, Ban kissed King again softer this time then slyly moves his lips along King's jaw then moved around slowly leaving small marks, he took off King's shirt and continued what he was doing until he came across a spot that made the smaller moan, the fairy squeaked slightly as Ban sucked, kissed and licked that spot making King let out a few more moans.

"W-what are you do-doing?" King studdered.

"Making sure people know you belong to me."

The brown haired male smiled slightly and Ban went back to what he was doing. He didn't even feel the cold, he felt as if he was on fire, every touch from Ban felt so warm. He couldn't explain it, it was as if everyone touch from the taller male was just... satisfying. Maybe it's the heat talking or the moment but it just felt right, like everything was how it was meant to be when King was with Ban.

The fox sin kissed all the way down the sloth sin's chest to stomach, King moaned again being very sensitive to every touch, Ban looked up at King using his left had to play with the boys nipple, King felt himself get hard and blushed in embarrassment.

"Awww is someone having to much fun?~" Ban teased putting a hand over the smallers erection, King grinded against it not caring what would happen. "This isn't the best place to do this so we'll start off small, got it?" King nodded his head immediately still trying to to relief himself of his 'problem'. Ban got the hint and took the boys member out of his jeans leaving the rest on, he smirked putting a finger over the slit of the dick which was already dripping precum. "Damn you look amazing like this."

Ban wrapped his hand around the smallers dick and slowly started pumping it, after a while he put his mouth over the head of it and licked it while tell jerking the boy below him, King moaned in pleasure.

"Th-this feels weird and amazing..." King moaned in pure bliss, he felt his wrist get sore for a moment but he didn't bother to mention it, Ban wasn't hurting him so he got confused. (This comes into play later)

"That's the point." Ban said as of it was obvious, he removed his hand from King's dick and gripped the boys hips keeping him still, Ban slowly started bobbing his head making King a moaning mess, the fairy ran his fingers through Ban's hair and tugged on it slightly. The fairy couldn't focus anymore, he continued to moan and even helped Ban out by moving his hips slightly making more of himself go into the tallers mouth. King felt the knot in his stomach tighten as he moaned louder.

"Oh fuck- oh fuck- I'm gonna-" King moaned out trying to keep it down. "Ban~" He moaned loudly as he came into the others mouth. Ban removed his mouth from King's dick and swallowed, then wiped his mouth.

King couldn't think straight or see properly for a moment, his vision was clouded as he slowly came down from his high.

"T-that was amazing." He panted, the greed sin smirked and helped King get changed again.

"Maybe we can go further next time~" Ban said picking King up and his pillow and carried them back to the tavern.

💥 You can read again. 💥

"Your very... Loud." Ban laughed, King blushed and looked away.

"S-shut up! Not my fault I'm to touch sensitive thanks to this whole situation." The brown haired boy defended.

"Don't get so defensive, the louder the better~"

"Stop saying things like that!" Kign blushed hiding his face.

"Like what?" Ban asked curiously.

"You always say the most embarrassing stuff."

"Well it's fun to see you blush and pretend you don't like the thought of it." Ban smirked.

"Whatever..." King rolled his eyes chilling on the pillow.

The new 'couple' walked into the tavern, Ban went straight for drinking and King just went over to talk to Diane, not mentioning a word to one another.

King was still fairly embarrassed about the what had just happened, but it did help his heat a bit. Normally his heats are worse where he can't stand and is just honestly in pain with shallow breathing. It's just going easy on him for once which he found weird. Ban managed to get him the week off after the recent incidents but not mentioning it was actually for a fairy heat.

Ban just talked to a few of the other people at the Bar, after his 3rd drink he want back to cooking before they got any more complaints about the captains cooking. The rest of the deadly sins (excluding Merlin and the pride/lion sin (I can't spell his name)) where severing people happily, as if they didn't have a care in the world.

___________________

Imma be honest, I didn't like season 3. only part I liked was the whole King and Ban situation. No im not just saying that because I ship the two I just love King and Ban's scenes, they're always interesting and expecially in the first part I felt so bad for King and I was a calling the fairy's bastards the whole time.

Im not gonna spoil a nothing ofc but I had to say something.