11

King opened the window from his shared room and sat on the window still, he wanted to leave the tavern and go for another walk, but he was scared just in case something else would happen to himself. He didn't hold his sacred weapon for once, he left that to the side off the room on top of the bed.

The door opened startling King, he almost fell out the window but he caught himself before he tipped over.

"Are you okay?" Meliodas asked leaning against the door frame.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine." King said turning his head over to give the blond a smile.

"So, I was wondering." He started. "Do you know where that smell is coming from?" The captain asked keeping his usual smile. King froze for a second trying to come up with something. "I'm not trying to drag it out of you, but if it's something that's important feel free to tell me."

"I-I'm sorry I don't want to mention it." King sighed.

"Okay, feel better soon." Meliodas waved at him slightly and left the room, King let out a sigh of relief that he didn't know he was holding and looked up at the sky.

"This is ridiculous, how will I know if he actually likes me?" He mumbled to himself. "Is he just using me because I'm like my sister?" King thought out loud then slapped himself. "He did nothing wrong shut up." He growled to himself. Meliodas was standing behind the door listening to King, he didn't mean to be sneaky but he couldn't help it.

The captain thought about the the fairy sighed and he had to admit, Ban was in love with King's sister, what happened to that? He walked down the stairs and into the nearly full tavern, he walked over to Ban who raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's with that look? I didn't break anything did I?" He asked with a slight chuckle, Meliodas shook his head no then looked at Ban with a serious look.

"About you and King, I don't mean to seem rude... but what happened to you and El?" He asked curiously.

"Oh... Right..." Ban sighed and stopped cooking for a bit. "Well, lately and I mean for the past month I haven't been able to get King out of my mind. Even when talking to Elaine all I can see is that damn King." He explained crossing his arms. "He won't get out of my mind it he reminds me of Elaine a lot, but at the same time he's... Better? Man I don't know this hurts my head when i try to think about it. But all I know is that I like him, not as much as I liked El, perhaps I'll end up liking him more."

"Im glad." The partly demon smiled about to walk away.

"Wait why do you ask?" Ban asked.

"Well I went to check on him, even you said there's something. Wrong and I get that it's not just what he had went through." Meliodas explained. "Also when I closed the door I heard him talk to himself, he wasn't sure if you actually liked his or where just using him as a substitution." The fox sin looked down at him surprised.

"I might be the greed sin but man I wouldn't do anything like messing with someone's emotions, that's just messed up."

________________

Ban walked into his shared room drunk, he was stumbling over his own two feet until he flopped onto the bed beside King and hugged him tightly.

"Wh-" King was cut off by the blue haired male kissing his forehead.

"Night Princess." He hiccuped, the brown haired boy blushed rolling his eyes and smiled enjoying the warmth of Ban.

"Hey... Umm Ban can I ask you something?" King asked nervously, Ban in his drunken state wasn't the best person to talk to but he needed to know.

"Ssssuree, but then I'm sleeping."

"Do you only like me because I'm like my sister? I mean, I'm not lime her but- never mind." He sighed to himself.

"Shhhhh *hic* No you're amazinggg..." Ban said slowly dieing from alcohol poisoning, but he can't die so it's like he just falls asleep for awhile. "I like you for you, and your ass, but your *hic* personality and stubbornness is also amazing." King blushed. "Now sleep." Ban said passing out.

King smiled to himself still blushing he felt less worried now. He leaned against the taller male yet again and yawned, he always felt calm around Ban he never understood it, even when he blamed Ban for killing his sister the day they met again he calmed down a bit and had to snap himself out of it.

________________

Oh damn thanks so much for over 20 votes and 100 reads, I wasn't expecting this book to get 100 this fast, or at all.