6

King yawned waking up, he would've got up if Ban wasn't hugging onto him. Something about the morning just felt... Off, King could put his finger on what was different do he mentally shrugged it off and closed his eyes.

After a good twenty minutes Ban finally woke up and looked at King with a lazy smile.

"Morning." King greeted rolling his eyes.

"Damn what's with you this morning?" Ban asked confused.

"I don't know... Somethings seems off." King sighed.

"Well you smell good." The blue haired male complimented the orange/brown haired boy. "Just like the forest... And your pillow." they dropped into silence as King tried to figure out what was happening and Ban just enjoying the scent.

"Well whatever it is couldn't be bad, right?"

"Of course not." Ban said kissing King's forehead. "Let's get up so I can make something to eat."

King didn't want to leave Ban, he whined and protested until Ban gave up and carryed him, grabbing the pillow and brought them down stairs... Like a child. Meliodas was making something to eat, King mentally gagged as Ban let him down and gave him the pillow. The scent that the pillow was calming. He hugged onto it and buried his face into it floating to the roof of the tavern.

"Soooooo?" The captain asked.

"What?" Ban asked sitting on the stool. 6 of the deadly sins where sitting around the tavern, the girls where over at the corner having a random conversation and nobody brought up what Diane yelled at King. Meliodas raised his eyebrows up and down.

"Don't." Ban mumbled, the smaller blond awed but didn't ask anything else about it, they talked about random things, Gowther joined in the conversation the only person not talking was King. He stayed quite and hovered over the tables on his comfortable pillow. He overheard everyone's conversations but all he concentrated on was Ban's voice. Rolling his eyes he floated towards the door, as he was about to leave he was stopped.

"Hey King, where you going?" Gowther asked grabbing Ban's attention.

"I'm... uh just gonna..." He trailed off. "Go check out the town!" He laughed nervously, Ban raised an eyebrow making King blush.

"Well okay, have fun." Ban said drinking some beer yet again.

"Bye." King smiled quickly closing the door and floating into the forest. 

He went to try clear his mind. It didn't work because all he could think off was Ban, his muscular body, his piercing eyes, and that voice, fuck it brought shivers down the boys spine. He blushed covering his face as he landed down on a tree, he sat on the branch and looked around himself noticing he had no clue where he was. For the rest of the evening King sat on the tree trying to get ban out of his mind.

________________

"What's wrong with him?" Diane asked.

"No clue, does anyone notice the sweet smell?" Elizabeth asked, everyone nodded their heads.

"It wasn't so strong this morning." Ban said asking for his 2nd beer.

"You better hope King is alone." Diane said looking out the window.

"King can take care of himself." Elizabeth smiled.

"I know he can, but not this is state,it seems like he's okay for now but wait for 3 days and you'll see what I'm on about." Diane rolled her eyes.

"Hang on tell me what's gonna happen." Ban said facing Diane, he didn't mean to but to her it seemed like he was glaring at her.

"I'd rather not say in front of everyone, I'll tell you outside." She said getting up and leaving, Ban followed her as they stood outside the tavern.

"So tell me what's up with King." Ban said with a straight face and casually put his hands into his pockets.

"There this thing he goes into 2 to 3 times a year." The girl started and sighed. "He never realizes its happening he just ignores it and tried to help anyone else out besides when it gets to the 2nd or 3rd night, he started to notice it's something bigger than he expected."

"So?"

"So he'll be like a cat in heat!" She exclaimed as if it's obvious, Ban raised an eyebrow.

"How come none of us knew about this?" He asked judgingly.

"King asked me not to tell anyone, and to cover up the scent was easy the tavern was always full of the smell of beer or food."

"Right he'll be fine for one day right? So we'll leave him alone for today and tomorrow I'll make sure nothing happens him." Ban suggested.

"Thank you!" Diane hugged Ban. "Please make sure he stayed safe, last time something bad happened, we'll talk about it later." Diane let go off Ban and walked back into the tavern with Ban right behind her.

_____________

I just wanna say something bad will happen in the next chapter make sure to read the warnings as the top of the chapter.

Sorry for the next chapter.