chapter two

(Ok so even tho it's my first time writing like this I think it's going ok?)

Ellie's POV

     I could feel multiple sets of eyes on me as I looked up including the five boys standing in front of me. Miss Darcy clapped her hands and said great as she shooed the other disappointed children away. The boys walked over to me and introduced themselves. There was one with curly hair who I think was named Harry. Another one who was shorter than the rest named Louis. The third boy was named Niall and he was the only one with blonde hair, like me. The fourth boy was named zayn and he had slightly longer hair then they rest. The last boy was name Liam and he talked quite fast for my liking. All of the boys had accents and all of them but Niall had tattoos.

      Miss Darcy called the boys over and told them to fill out paperwork while she had me go and pack up my clothes.

    Harry's POV:

      As we signed the paper I heard zayn whisper to Louis I hope we chose the right girl. I rolled my eyes at this comment. Of course we chose the right girl. Darcy came back into the room and told us that we had to be careful with the girl who we learned was named Ellie. She told us that she can be a little bit sensitive and that sometimes embracement isn't her thing. All the boys nodded Darcy said great.

     Shortly after Ellie walked into the room and looked up at us. Niall asked if she was ready to go she looked at Darcy as if she needed approval and Darcy nodded to her. She followed us to the car. Paul was driving us but Louis had called shotgun. Ellie repeated the word shotgun in a questioning tone. I don't think she knew what it meant so I told her it meant the front seat she nodded like she understood. Louis sitting up front left Niall and I in the middle row with Ellie between us and Liam and zayn in the back row. The boys talked about everything as if Ellie wasn't even in the car about half way through the ride I noticed Ellie studying my tattoos. I put my arm out towards her and she started to trace the ink on my arm and slightly smiled. That was the first time I'd seen her remotely happy. Eventually we pulled up to the large house we were all sharing. When we got out of the car our fans were all outside the gate screaming Ellie looked at them and them to me before grabbing my hand and following me inside. Once the door closed the screaming of the fans quieted.

      Ellie's POV:

         I looked around at the large house with the fear I would get lost I started to walk around and the boys followed behind me when I turned around to look at them they all seemed uncomfortable. Then, Liam asked me if I wanted to see my room I said yes and followed them up the stairs to a room that had a large bed and a big bay window. It was painted yellow with polka dots and I loved it. I smiled at the boys who all returned the smile. Then they showed me where the rest of their rooms were. 

        I walked back to my room as the boys began to disperse. Zayn said that he was gonna call their girlfriends and see if they wanted to come over. When i sat down in my room I saw a pile of toys in the corner and walked towards them. I started to play with them when I saw Harry at the door he walked over and asked if he could play I said yes. He asked about my eye and I just said fight he nodded and didn't ask any further questions. Well we were playing I started to talk a little bit more and i could tell it pleased Harry.