chapter eight

Liam's POV

      I woke up early this morning caused by my excitement to start rehearsals. I knew it would be a lot of work, but once we got on stage it would all be worth it. I started to get my final things together, while I daydreamed about getting back on stage. My thoughts were interrupted by a scream coming from down the hall, it was obviously Ellie's.

       I rushed into her room and saw her thrashing around in her bed. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly having a nightmare. Waking her up was difficult, but I was eventually able to do it. The second her eyes opened tears started to fall.

   "Don't hurt me please don't hurt me", she begged.

      "None of us would ever hurt you love," I assured her.

        Her face flashed with doubt before she slowly nodded. It hurt me a little bit but I tried not to let it show. I told her she should go back to sleep because she has a big day, but she disagreed and followed me to my room as I got my last things together.

        "Why do we have to go all the places?," Ellie questioned.

     I tried to think of a response and I just settled on saying that it was our job. She nodded sleepily and I asked her if she was tried. She shook her head no, but the way her eyes were fluttering told a different story. I chuckled and started to lightly rub circles on her back . Within minutes she was sucking her thumb and sleeping.

I could hear zayn's alarm going off through the wall as I packed. Eventually I was tired of the obnoxious noise and went into his room to wake him up. Which is not an easy task. I eventually gave up on him getting out of bed and went to wake the other lads up. By 8 o clock we were all out of bed with our bags packed. Ellie was very fussy since we wouldn't allow her to go back to sleep till the plane ride because of time changes. Harry kept trying to bounce her on his hip to keep her awake but it was failing miserably. We decided to let her stand up because she couldn't possibly fall asleep standing up, could she? She kept begging to be picked up but we had to refuse.

Finally, Paul arrived and told us we could go. Ellie was struggling to stay awake and we were struggling to keep her awake.

Ellie's POV:

All I wanted to do was sleep, but the boys wouldn't let me. I knew I was being more difficult by pouting and crying, but I couldn't help it I was tired. It was finally time to get out of the car as Harry looked back at me and told me we were gonna get on the Plane.

"Plane?" I questioned.

He chuckled and told me it would be fun. I sleepily nodded as the headphones were placed over my ears. We walked up the steps to a huge contraption, that I assumed to be the plane, and got in. There were couches and seats all around that looked quite comfy. Harry laid me down onto the couch and the second my head hit the cushion I was asleep.

Niall's POV:

Once we had boarded the plane Ellie has fallen asleep instantly, which was probably a good thing considering she hasn't been on one before. As the plane took off Liam told us he had something important to talk to us about. He said that Ellie thought he was gonna hurt hurt her this morning. I couldn't believe what I had heard. Why would Ellie think we would hurt her?

"Should we ask her about it," Louis Questioned.

"No," Liam replied, "its best that we see how she acts and if she says it again."

We all nodded in agreement. As the flight went on zayn, Louis, and Liam has fallen asleep while Harry and I played cards. Ellie started to stir in her sleep and her eyes slowly opened. I walked over to her as she tried to absorb her surroundings.

"Plane?" She asked.

I laughed at her and confirmed that, yes, we were on a plane. She immediately hopped out of her seat and ran to the window. Her jaw dropped at the sight of the clouds below her.

" Nini, come look at this!", she exclaimed.

Nini? That's a new one. I followed her over to the window and pretended to be amazed. This was a sight I had seen many times, but it was Ellie's first.

~Skip rest of plane ride~

      We had finally landed and Ellie was getting anxious to get off the plane.

    "Are you ready to meet some people Ellie?", I asked.

     She nodded slowly as she followed me down the steps of the plane. Luckily, there were no fans outside so Ellie was pretty calm as we walked to the tour bus.

     Harry's POV:

     Ellie's eyes lit up as she walked into the bus. She ran around and climbed on the beds, through the "living area", she even explored the small bathroom. Myself and the rest of the lads laughed at her amazement by everything.

It was a short ride to the venue where we were greeted by our stylists, security teams, chefs, the band, and many others. Ellie stood shyly behind me the whole time.

Ellie's POV:

There were so many people all around. They all said hi to me but i shyed away. Eventually Louis picked me up from behind and held me so I was facing everyone. I slowly muttered hi towards everyone. They all said a variation of hi's and hellos back. There was no way I could remember everyone's names, but it didn't matter.

    Then, I was almost dropped by Louis when he saw a group of four guys. He put me down and ran towards them as well as the rest of the lads. The boys they were running to looked kind of strange. One of them had died hair and another one had something that looked like an earring on their lip (it was s lip ring, but since she's so young she doesn't know).

Niall came over and picked me up. He introduced me to the boys and said their names were Ashton, Callum, Luke, and Michael. I nodded and said hi. Then, Harry came over and told me I had a friend to meet. I followed him slowly as he walked up to another little girl. She looked a little bit older than me, but not by much. He said her name was Lux.

     Liz looked at me and took my hand. She started running off and since she has my hand I had to follow. She showed me where everything was backstage. Then she led me onto the big stage where you could see the whole stadium. I stood with my mouth open in aw, until I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Niall chasing after lux and I. We sprinted off away from him, but I tripped on a wire and fell. My knee started to bleed and I began to cry.

Niall ran harder towards me and lifted me up I was still crying. Then, Harry came onto the stage with my binky in one hand and a Bandaid in the other. He stuck my binky in my mouth which quieted me, I have had it ever since the orphanage and it always helped. Lux came back over and asked I was okay. I smiled and nodded, but the nod was followed by a yawn.

    "Uh oh, looks like someone is tired" Harry chuckled.

   I shook my head and denied it but my yawns gave me away. Harry picked me up and carried me off while rubbing small circles on my back. My eyes fluttered slowly as he laid me down on a couch and covered me with a blanket. I was soon met by a deep sleep.