chapter fourteen

NIALLS POV:

       Ever since Ellie had woken up from her nap all hell had broken loose. She was crabby and refused to wear her glasses. She got fed up with her cast and started hitting it against the floor. Once we finally got her to stop hitting the floor she still wouldn't put her glasses on.

ELLIES POV:

      Ok so yes I am aware that I was being difficult, but it wasn't like I could stop it. I was tired. This cast was itchy and I wanted my hand to be free.

     "Get it off of me!" I sobbed as I hit my cast on the ground.

       Somebody wrapped their arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground. I struggled and kicked against their grasp, but I doubted it did anything. I was too little and whoever was holding me was stronger. Eventually, I tired myself out and went limp in the mystery persons arms. I was spun around and came face to face with Zayn.

      "Better now?" He whispered into my ear.

       I slowly nodded and laid my head onto his chest as i slipped into a dream.

LIAMS POV:

      "What was that all about?" Louis asked.

      To be quite honest i had no clue what was wrong with Ellie. She had never acted like that before.

     "I think she was just tired and overstressed" Harry sighed. "She was shaking a lot as we walked into the eye doctor."

      I shrugged, "hopefully she can sleep it off."

       It was almost time for us to go on stage. We all kissed Ellie goodnight as we left to go perform.

~skip concert~

       As we walked backstage to head to the hotel Ellie was still sound asleep on the couch.

      I carefully picked her up and she didn't even stir. She was sucking her thumb as soft snores escaped her mouth. We finally got to the hotel as I laid Ellie down to sleep. She was sleeping with me tonight and I realized that we didn't have her pajamas. I shrugged, her sweater seemed pretty comfy.

ELLIES POV:

    I rubbed my eyes open slowly. When I finally opened them I was in the dark and I had no clue where I was. It was pitch black. I felt around but all I could feel were blankets. What if the boys left me because I misbehaved I thought. This brought tears to my eyes as I began to cry.

       I heard shuffling somewhere to my right as I saw the outline of a figure appear. Not knowing who it was I began to struggle away from the mystery person. They wrapped their arms around me and pulled me to their chest. I continued to struggle until I heard Liam's voice in my ear. I looked up and touched his face as he released me from his arms.

      Suddenly, the light switched on and I could see that we were in a hotel room.

      Liam looked down at a wet spot on the bed as he said "looks like you had a little accident".

       "Sorry" I mumbled as I hung my head low.

     "It's ok princess, can I tell you a secret" Liam asked me as he lifted my chin up.

      I slowly nodded my head, "Harry has accidents sometimes too."

     I tried to hide me giggles as Liam told me this new fact.

      "But Harry is a big year old" I tried to tell him.

      "I know." Liam shrugged as he chuckled with me.