chapter five

Ellie's POV:

I don't remember going to my room last night but somehow I ended up here. When i went downstairs perri, Eleanor, and Daniella were all there. They asked if I wanted to go shopping I nodded they said great and told me to go get ready. Once I came downstairs all of the boys were awake and were getting ready to go somewhere. Perri Eleanor Daniella and I got into the car and started driving to the mall. If I was being honest I've never been to a mall before, but it seemed exciting.

        When we arrived at the large building there were many men with camera that were flashing pictured at us left and right. Questions were being yelled out along with many rude comments. I buried my face in perri's shoulder to try and conceal myself. I was told that I should try and hide my face for as long as possible by Paul. I tried to follow his instructions the best I could and I think I was doing a decent job.

When we finally got into a store the men with cameras were told to go away. We looked around the story and I ended up getting multiple outfits and lots of frilly skirts. On the way home we got lunch for ourselves and the boys.

Once we arrived at home again lou and many other people were there. There was a lot going on around me and I watched as all the boys had to get ready for something big. They were dressed in nice dressed up clothes and they were getting their hair done with a little bit of makeup. Then lou called me over she told me to sit in the chair and I obeyed. The first thing that she did was curl my hair more than it already was and she started to put some of it up and some of it down. While all of this was happening another lady started putting makeup on me but more than what was usually on my eye they put eyeshadow and many other things on. Once my hair and makeup got done they had me put on a poofy dress that spread out when I spun in it.

Once everyone was ready we were all rushed into the car and were being driven somewhere. I was starting to get nervous because this seemed big.

Harry's POV:

You could see the anticipation building on her face the whole car ride. I couldn't blame her though this wasn't the boys or my first red carpet event, but it was gonna be hers. As we were about to arrive Paul told her that she didn't have to hide today but to just stay close to one of us. She nodded and I knew she was trying to process the situation.

As we pulled up to the red carpet she grabbed my hand and I held hers. Once the doors open it's always awkward to get out because of all the cameras but she was doing pretty well. She started to let go of my hand and I let her. She darted around from Niall to Louis to Liam and then to zayn before she finally started to go on her own. She liked to wave to the cameras and she would smile big at all the people. We were supposed to be doing some serious faces and when I looked down at her she began to mock me. She stood with her face straight and her hands behind her back.

Then they started doing interviews it was already decided that Ellie would start with me and then dart around wherever else she wanted. So I picked her up and brought her to a reporter who immediately started asking questions about everything from what we were wearing to questions about the tour. Eventually I put Ellie down as she started to run around and twirl in her dress.

     Eventually it was time for us to all go inside. It was decided that Ellie wouldn't sit with us and that she would just stay backstage in case she got tired and needed to sleep.

       Ellie's POV:

      As we went inside the large building there were a lot of people and a really big stage. We were lead to a backroom that had a couch and some food in it. A women cane into the room and told the boys to be out on five minutes. Then they left the room and I was alone with Paul and lou. Lou told me she could show me where everything was around backstage I nodded and followed her around. She showed me to a room that had a lot of buttons and controls in it. Then she took me back to the dressing room and gave me some coloring books to play with. I could hear people cheering and music playing from the stage.

        After we had been sitting in the room for what felt like hours I started to feel tired I laid my head down on the pillow. When I woke up all the boys were back in the dressing room smiling holding something that looked like a trophy. Liam asked if I was ready to go
home and I sleepily nodded.

(Sorry part six is taking a while it's a little longer than usual)

Ellie's story ... A One Direction Adoption Story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें