chapter six

(I think I might try to fit more perspectives into the story, but idk yet..)

Ellie's POV:

       Liam picked me up and carried me out of the room to the car. I ended up sitting in the back of the car between Liam and Niall. I fell asleep somewhere in between the time we left and when we got home. When i woke up in the morning i felt refreshed. As I walked downstairs there were bags being packed including one of mine. Paul said we were leaving in fifteen minutes to head to the hotel. I had never stayed at a hotel before and it was kind of exciting. I heard someone knock on the front door and went to answer it.

When I opened the door I was shocked to see my father. The one who got me put in the orphanage in the first place. I was frozen and my feet seemed to be glued to the ground. I looked in his eyes and could tell he was angry. By the way he was wobbling he was also drunk which wasn't a surprise. I slowly started to back up away from him. He started to walk towards me and said where do you think you're going you little shit.

Just then to my relief Paul rounded the corner and went towards my father he told him that he would have to leave or they would press charges. My father looked at Paul and said he would leave but they needed to know that having me was nothing but trouble and that my existence burdened the world. I could feel the tears burning my eyes as I bit my cheek. In response to his words I turned and ran. I ran up the stairs and ran around Louis and into my room. I closed the door and laid face down on my bed as the tears streamed down my face. I could hear the door slowly creek open, but I didn't look up.

      Louis's POV:

        After I watched her run past me I could hear her crying in her room. I slowly opened the door and walked over to her. She was laying flat on the bed and her chest shook because of her tears. I got onto the bed and sat next to her. She looked up at me with swollen eyes and a runny nose as she climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slowly rocked her back and forth as her breathing steadied.

Neither of us spoke and I think she was okay with that. She started to trace my tattoos which made my lips turn up into a grin, but I quickly stopped myself, remembering what Simon had told us. He said that her being with us was temporary. I kept trying to remember that because I knew it I had gotten too attached then I wouldn't want to let her go. The only issue is I'm starting to get attached.

There was a knock on the door and I looked up to see Harry. At the sight of Harry Ellie's face lit up. She stood up from my lap and walked over to him. "Harry, Harry" she cooed. The way she said our names never came out right. Harry was arry, I was ouis, Liam was iam, nialls cane out as more of an nll sound, and I haven't heard her say zayns name yet.

         Harry lifted Ellie high off the ground and into his arms. I have decided that Harry is attached and there is nothing I can do about it. Now that I thought about it all of us were starting to get attached. Everyone except zayn. I think Ellie was scared or zayn, he can be intimidating sometimes. I'm going to try and make him seem more likable.

I walked downstairs to meet the rest of the boys as we all piled into the car. Ellie sat between zayn and I which was change from her usual seat next to Harry. Half way through the ride Ellie started to get bored and fidgety. I understood because it was a long car ride for a six year old. Heck i was even getting anxious.

       As I looked over zayn had earbuds in and I could see Ellie's interest in them. I pulled out my phone and texted zayn. I told him to share his earbuds with Ellie but he simply replied with no. I looked up and shot him a glare that he ignored. Ellie began to trace my tattoos again I pointed to zayn and told her too look at his. She waved her hand signaling for me to come closer, which I did. She put her face close to my ear and started to whisper. She said that zayn was scary causing me to laugh. She giggled and smiled at me.

I fell asleep for most of the way back, but was woken up by Paul announcing that we were five minutes away from the hotel. This earned a playful cheer from harry. Ellie has fallen asleep leaning against my shoulder and i watch as her chest slowly rises and falls. Liam turned around and told me to wake her up. I obeyed and softly shook her shoulder. She sleepily looked up at me and rubbed her eyes. She sat up slowly and looked out the window, seeing the huge hotel in front of her. We were all used to staying in hotels like this, but she was not. I could tell it would be interesting.