chapter seven

(Oops haven't written in a while 🤭🤭)

Ellie's POV

As I looked out the window at the large hotel I was amazed. It was even bigger than the house we had previously stayed at. Like the other house, there were lots and lots of girls standing outside. We had to take some kind of back entrance to get it and even then you could still hear the girls. Once we got into the hotel they immediately led us to our rooms. The rooms were huge and they were all connected. I feared that I might get lost.

Louis offered to show me to my room I nodded slowly. If I was being honest the idea of a new room scared me. I never told the boys this but I had nightmares every night. I feared they might take me back to the orphanage if they knew and i didn't want that. Louis then left me and said that he would be back in a minute I nodded and walked over to the window. As I moved the curtain to look out I saw him down there amongst the young girls he was staring right at me and I couldn't break from his gaze. I heard something fall to the floor causing me to jump and turn around. It was only Louis with my suitcase, but now I was timid. I just saw my father again outside of the window.

"Are you alright love?" Louis questioned.

    I answered him with a slow nod. I decided to close the curtain, after looking out the window one more time. My thoughts were interrupted by Liam coming in to remind us that we had to leave soon for the photo shoot.

   "Photoshoot?" I questioned Louis.

     He laughed as he told me it wasn't gonna be bad and that I might have some fun. I nodded as I followed him out of the room and back to the car. Once we got into the car I ended up sitting between zayn and Liam, two people I didn't talk to much. We were only in the car for about five minutes until we pulled up to a weird looking building.

       As usual, the building was surrounded by screaming girls. I watched as a pair of large headphones were handed back to Liam. He told me I was gonna have to wear them because of how loud all the girls were. I nodded as he placed the headphones over my ears muffling all sounds. I latched onto Liam as i climbed out of the car. I could still hear the girls, but just barely. Once we had made it into the building I was allowed to take the headphones off.

     We were all lead to a room that had a big camera and a white background. The boys got taken somewhere and as I tried to follow them I fell behind. I think I took a wrong turn because I ended up in a room and the boys weren't there. My eyes started to tear up I was lost and I was alone. Maybe they left me I thought. Maybe they knew about my nightmares and thought this was good time to ditch me when I least expected it.

         I heard my name being called by someone, but I couldn't tell who it was. I stood up still crying and slightly shaking trying to find the source of the voice. As I wandered around i could here the voice getting closer, but I still couldn't see them. Just then, I saw a worried Louis round the corner. My vision blurred with tears as he came towards me.

"I found her!" He yelled, which made me flinch.

    As he got closer to me he reached his hand out I backed away slowly. He asked why I was crying and I replied bu telling him how i thought they were trying to leave me. He told me that they would never leave me or harm me in anyway, shape, or form. I nodded slowly as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. My head wrested lightly in between his neck and his shoulder.

      Once we got back to the room Louis set me in a chair and gave me some coloring books to use. He also handed me his phone and showed me where the games were. I watched as a bossy man yelled at them to do many different poses and faces. Eventually I got bored of that and opened Louis's phone only to find the camera. I made silly faces and took many pictures.

I was slowly tiring and it didn't seem like this photoshoot would end anytime soon. I laid on the cold floor and began to suck my thumb, drifting off into a peaceful sleep. I was partially woken up by someone slipping the headphones onto me, but immediately fell back asleep.

Louis's POV:

Once the photoshoot was over we all noticed Ellie laying peacefully on the floor with her thumb in her mouth. We all took the opportunity to snap a picture and Liam uploaded it to our twitter. As I opened my phone I noticed some pictures Ellie had taken of herself. I silently gushed over them before showing the rest of the lads who also adored them. Straight to Instagram they went.

Ellie didn't even stir as i Carried her out of the building by all the fans. As we all got in the car and Ellie got strapped into her car seat Liam suggested that we get Ellie some schooling. We all agreed and Paul told us we could have a private tutor on the road with us. He said that he knew of a good one that he could contact tonight and we all nodded.

    Finally we got back to the house. Tomorrow was gonna be a long day. We had tour rehearsals and Ellie was going to have to meet a lot of people. I wondered how she would handle all the attention. I hoped that maybe her and lux could become friends even though lux was a bit older.