chapter four

Ellie's POV:

The next morning I woke up early to the smells of breakfasts cooking. When I walked downstairs I lazily rubbed my eyes all of the boys were downstairs eating breakfast. They all said good morning to me and I said it back. Harry handed me a plate and I sat in the empty chair next to Louis who stole a piece of my bacon and smiled at me. In return I took one of his strawberries. Paul came into the kitchen and said that it was a full day of interviews. He also said that someone named lou would be here soon to get us all ready. I looked at him and pointed to myself. He replied and said that yes I was coming along.

Then someone rang the doorbell Paul went to answer it and a women with long white hair walked in. I assumed she was lou. She was followed in by another women who had a rack of clothes with her. Lou asked who was going to get ready first, but none of the boys responded. She rolled her eyes at this and made zayn get up and sit in a different chair. She started doing his hair all different ways. She even let me help a little bit. When zayn was done he started to chase after me he eventually got me and threw me onto the couch playfully.

After a long time I finally had to sit in the chair as my hair was snipped shorter than usual. After my hair was done lou looked at my eye. She looked at Paul and asked if they wanted to conceal it he nodded as lou started to pack on makeup to my eye. Once she was done she held a mirror up and showed me my face. You couldn't even tell that I had even had a black eye. Once she did my makeup I had to get something to wear. I started to go upstairs and grab an old sweatshirt but the lady with the rack of clothes made me choose off of those. I grabbed a grey hoodie and a pair of leggings she shrugged and said that works. Then she gave me a new pair of shoes to wear. When Paul walked back into the room he grabbed a skirt from the rack and said that I should wear this over the leggings to give it more personality. I did as he said and put the frilly pink skirt on.

As I walked downstairs Paul was trying to get everyone out the the door and to the car. Once we got in the car I was sitting between Harry and Louis. I had looked at Harry's tattoos hundreds of times and I started to look at Louis's he had some that made sense and some that didn't. One of his said oops and I laughed he asked what was so funny and I said oops. He told me that one wasn't on purpose and smiled. The car started to slow to a stop as Paul turned around and looked at me he told me to make sure that I was close to one of the boys at all times and that I was always staying with the group.

Harry looked at me and asked if he could hold me I nodded. Paul said that was a great idea.

Harry's POV:

As the car door opened I stepped out into the mob of fans and turned around as Ellie climbed into my arms. I followed behind a security guard into the building and into a room that was already set up for an interview I put Ellie down once we got in there. As we were getting prepped and told about questions Ellie was exploring everything including the camera and all the lights. She was pretty good at meeting people considering her past. She talked to the interviewer in full sentences which was more than what she usually said.

Once the interview started she listened pretty well. We had decided that since today was already a full day we weren't going to include her in any interviews yet. As the interviewer asked questions Ellie sat on the floor with a small coloring book and half listened to the interview. Once the interview was over the interviewer left and so did we. We had to go through the mobs of screaming people but we eventually got the next interview.

The day pretty much consisted of interviews and screaming girls Ellie handled it well though. I could tell that by the end of the day she was tired and was starting to get bored. The makeup on her eye was fading and by the time we got to the house her eyes were starting to flutter shut. It was good that she was gonna some sleep because tomorrow would be a full day for her.