Cho Seungyoun- confession 💗💛

You and Seungyoun were bff since literally forever. The two of you couldnt live without each other, the two of you were getting along until that day when a mistake changed your life.

"Seungyoun!!!!" You shouted as you ran to him. You guys planned to meet at his house hangout with each other."Babe!!!!" Seungyoun shouted back as soon as he saw you.(from author: he calls you babe as a bff). "I miss you" He said as he hugged you . "I miss you too" you said as u hugged him back.

"You guys are like a couple" Minhee said as he was cooking dinner for the guys and you. "ew" you said cringing but you didnt realize how disappointed Seungyoun was to hear your reply. Minhee mouthed 'its okay' to Seungyoun realizing his expression.

All of the members plus you were busy playing your own handphones when Yohan shouted "Guys lets play truth or dare!!".

All of you formed a circle in the living room and started to play, Seungyoun was first . "Truth or dare?" Wooseok asked. "Dare" He replied. "I dare you to be in the cupboard with y/n for five minutes" Wooseok replied. You were about to reject the dare when Seungyoun grabbed your hand and went into the cupboard with you.

"uhh are u feeling crampy??" Seungyoun asked u in the cupboard. "nahh im fine" you replied uncomfortably.

"Y/n i have something to say.."Seungyoun told you. "What is it?" You replied. "I lo- no i like you" He said while looking into your eyes. "Seungyoun I-" You were interrupted by his lips. This kiss when deeper, He wrapped his arms around you and your hands slowly crept its way to his hair, grabbing it.

He let go of the kiss. " Is this a yes then?" He asked while blushing. He laugh as how cute he was and just replied him with a kiss.