Lee Hangyul - (birthday present 🖤 18+)

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Y/N ~ Happy birthday to you ~ ." X1 was singing for me as i was almost crying due to the suprise they gave me. I made a wish and we cut the cake.

After the party , they all left to their dorms except for Hangyul . "Finally we have time alone.." Hangyul came to hug me from the back. I was some dishes when Hangyul turned me around. His eyes was full of lust. He tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear and gulped. He came closer to my face. "Here's your birthday present." Before i could reply, he smashed his lips onto mine. He bit my lips , my mouth slightly open and he took the chance to insert his tongue in my mouth. The kiss was passionate.

He carried me to the room as he was kissing me . He lay me down on the bed slowly . He continued kissing me , his hands reaching for something. "Close your eyes." He instructed. He put a blindfold on my eyes. "Hangyul .. Hangyul!" I felt a little scared. He also tied my hands onto the side of the bed. "Dont worry baby , im here" He replied.

Suddenly , i felt a intense pleasure. "Did you put a vibrator?" I asked in between moans. Hangyul just chuckled. My back arched due to the pleasure. My body started shaking . "-ahh aahhh" I moaned as my hands formed a fist . Hangyul stripped all my clothes off . I could feel a hand roaming around my body.

"Hangyul is that you?" I asked while trying not to moan. "Dont worry" He replied as he started licking my tits. The vibrator vibrates more higher than before. "Ah!!" I screamed, my body felt a little numb. "Im cumming ahhh." As i was about to cum, Hangyul removed the vibrator. I groaned in frustration. "Now its my turn" Hangyul said as he started sucking my neck. I havent stop moaning since just now.

He went down slowly to my clit and started licking it. "Ahhh ahh Ah mm!" I moaned as my body arched due to the intense pleasure. Without a second wasted, Hangyul inserted himself in me without any warning. He thrusted really hard. I could feel a tear droppen down my eyes. He continued thrusted. He groaned. "Im cumming - ahh" My voice trembled. "Lets do it together... 1 2 3" Hangyul suggested, the both of us came at the same time.

He untied my blindfold and my arms. He laid beside me and cuddled with me. "Happy Birthday baby" He said as he kissed my forehead and nose. I turned to him . "Did you know what i wishes for?" I asked him. "I wished for us to go on another stage; marriage" I told him while looking into his eyes. "Sure we will soon" he replied as he pulled me nearer to him. "Lets sleep" Hangyul put an arm around my waist. "I love you Y/N" Hangyul whispered. "I love you too Hangyul" I replied as i slowly drifted to sleep.