Minhee- 'waking up' 💗

I felt somebody pecking my lips, I opened my eyes(woke up) and saw Minhee. "Mmm my baby is awake?"  He asked as he buried his face in my neck. I smiled and turned my body to the other side making my back face him.

                        "Aww why are facing there.. Face me.." He whined. I ignored his whines and went closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

                           "Are you working today?" I asked as i face towards him again. He shooked his as a sign of no. "Why?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Nothing... I just want to be with you today.." I replied as i placed my arms around him.

                    "Only today?" He asked serious. "Oh my god .. you are just spoiling my mood." I rolled my eyes. "Okay okay sorry.. Im just teasing.. Why are you so moody?" He asked persuading me.

                       Minhee's hands roamed to my bottom and touch my thing. "I think im on my period.." I said as i felt my thing. Minhee went off the bed and went to the cupboard.

                       He wore a hoodie and took his wallet. "Im going out for awhile.. You dont move." He ran out of the house. In the mean time, i lay down on the bed and played with my phone.

                      The door suddenly open and Minhee was panting. "Now what happened?" I asked while getting off the bed. "I bought for you pads since we ran out of it.. wait we? No you only.And i bought you your favourite snack that you everytime crave for it when you are on your period." He replied,  showing me a big plastic bag.

                          "Awww.. Im proud of you.. How better can you be??" I hugged him and kissed him as a sign of appreciation.