Kim Wooseok - "ughh" 18+🖤

"ughh Y/N" I heard somebody moaning my name. I opened my eyes from my sleep and saw Wooseok closing his eyes in pleasure. I looked downs and saw my hands touching his ..... "Your hands have been rubbing my that since just now... Its turning me on" He said in between groans.

"Oh sorry.. I didnt realize..." I wanted to put my hand away but Wooseok held my hands and placed it at this bulging 'friend'. He held my hand and motion it up on down his thing. "Its okay , do it more" He moaned, his voice hitching. I took his hand off my hand and moved myself to the area. I placed it in my mouth and move in a slow pace.

Wooseok's back arch due to the pleasure, "ahhhh Y/N" His body started shaking. I moved my head faster . He grabbed on my head and pushed it all the way down to cover his length. "Y/N! ughhh" He groaned and i started sucking it faster and faster. He cummed all over of my mouth.

He brought me up and layed on top of me. He started kissing my neck, leaving dark hickeys all over my neck and collarbone. His hand made it down to my clit ans rubbed it. I moaned in between kisses.
"Already wet?" He teased and licked my clit. He inserted all three fingers at once. "Woo-seok!! Ah!! Faster-." I pleaded. He moved faster and i became a moaning mess. Without any warning, He smashed his friend into mine. Tears startes falling off my eyes due to the pain. He sucked on my tits as a distraction.
"Its okay.. It will turn into pleasure.." He persuaded as he kissed my lips passionately. I hugged him while he thrust. The pain turned into pleasure, He hit my g-spot making me squirm. "Wooseok ah!!!!" I screamed and moaned. "Shhh the neighbours will hear.." He placed his hand over my mouth. My back arch as result from the pleasure.

"Im cumming—-." Wooseok said in between moans and groans. "Lets cum together" I suggested. The thrust started being slippery and sloppy, the both of us released at the same time. He gave me one last deep thrust before laying down beside me.
He took me into his embrace and kissed my neck. "Lets sleep" He said while cuddling me from the back. I soon fell asleep as well.

The next morning , I woke up seeing no Wooseok beside me. I stood up from the bed and fell straight away. "Baby!" Wooseok came out of the bathroom and helped me up. "Are you okay?" He gave me a peck on my lips. "I feel sore .. My legs and my bottom really hurts.." I complained as i made my way to the bed.

"That means you enjoyed last night." Wooseok smirked. "How about another round tonight?" He asked while smirking. "You're crazy!" I replied as i gave him a little smack on his crotch area.
"You know... Im still feeling horny and you just touched there..." Wooseok replied with lust in his eyes . "Oh shit"