Cha Junho - 'will you marry me?' 💗💛

You were a famous actress in korea. You were called to act in this drama. In this drama, you and junho is a couple. You and Junho were friends but he had a crush on you since you guys were in elementary school.

(Drama scene)

"Yah Cha Junho! How can you cheat on me!" You said as your fake tears was rolling down your cheeks. "Y/n im sorry it was just a mistake." Junho pleaded. "Oh, a mistake of making someone else pregnant?!" You shouted back as you slapped him. "If you're not happy with me, why not we end this stupid relationship!!!" You shouted at him, trying to make your feelings real. "If im not happy i would not want to propose to you" Junho replied. He went on his knee and took out a box. "Wait this is not how the drama goes" You look at him suprisingly. "He opened the box and there was a really shiny diamond ring. "Y/n will you marry me?" He asked while looking into your eyes. "Junho... You are not joking right??" You asked him, worried if it was just a prank. He shooked his head. "Im serious y/n, will you marry me?" He asked once again.

You started to tear up realizing what's happening. You nodded you head, Junho stood up and put the ring on your hands. Took your face and kissed your lips. One of his hands cupping your face, you wrapping your arms around his waist. The cameramans, the director and the other crews cheered and clapped for the two of you.

"I love you cha cha" You said as you kissed his lips again. "I love you too Y/n" He replied to you softly while smiling.