Kim Yohan - Cheater 💔

Since its Yohan birthday today, i want to celebrate it together with my boyfriend, Yohan. I made my way to the carpark and unlock my car . I wanted to treat Yohan a cake and eat it together later.

                          I stopped by a nearby cake shop and picked Yohan a cake.

                         I then stopped by a mall and bought a Yohan a gift

                         I then stopped by a mall and bought a Yohan a gift. I bought him a ring , a matching ring with mine. With happy feelings, i then head towards his office. I took out a cute looking customised paper bag which wrote 'Happy Birthday Dear Yohan'. I put in a letter which I wrote for him and put the ring in as well.  I started my car again and continued driving to his office. 

                          I parked my car and entered his office building. I went to the receptionist and saw nobody. That's weird .... His secretary would also be there.  His secretary is my sister too.

                     "Oh Y/N you're here?" I heard a voice from the back. I turned back and saw Minhee,my bestfriend."Oh hi Minhee! Yeah im surprising Yohan today since its his birthday." I replied with a wide smile but Minhee's eyes grew bigger. "Ummm did i said something wrong?" I asked slightly frowning. "Maybe you should do it later at home you know.." He replied chuckling awkwardly and rubbing the back of his neck. "That's fine i brought everything here already." I replied. "Oh can i have a visitor pass? I dont wanna the security to be repeatedly asking me where's my pass and everything." I added. "Oh here you go." Minhee replied while giving me the pass.

                           "Thank Minhee, bye" I replied with a smile. "Bye Y/N.... Im sorry..." Minhee said , whispering the last two words to himself.

                          I heard him mumbling something after saying goodbye to me but its okay. I made my way up to his office by the left. The other people that took the lift with me kept looking at me and whispering something. "Uhh... Are you guys talking about me??" I asked slightly curious. "No no we're not." A guy replied chuckling awkwardly and rubbing the back of his neck. I went out the lift and walked towards the direction of Yohan's office. On the way i thought to myself why did every person i talk to this office will chuckle awkwardly and rub the back of their necks.?

                        Before i entered his office, i took out the cake and put candles on it. I lit it up and carried it in my hands. Without knocking, i entered.

                      "Happy birthday to You~ Hapy birthday to Yo-." I looked up and saw Yohan shirtless and my sister in just her bra. I was shock, I accidentally dropped the cake to the floor and took some steps backwards. i covered my mouth with my fingers and Yohan came out of the office.I ran to the stairs and went down to the ground floor.

               "Y/N im so-." Yohan catched up with me. He tried to pull me into a hug. I pushed him away harshly . "No dont touch me!" I shouted coldly to him, by now everyone's attention was on us. I felt disgusted by my own boyfriend. I took the paper bag and gave him. I took out the matching ring from my hand and gave it to him as well. "Here.. Your birthday present. I think this ring suits your new girlfriend better." I said while my tear drip into the bag, making it have a little tear stain.

                   I saw Minhee from the corner of my eyes. I looked at him.He was looking at me with guilt. "This is why you asked me to suprise at home? Is this how you are being honest with me? Is this how you treat your own bestfriend Minhee? Nevermind.. i guess this is why you also cheat on me right with my own sister right? I just don't deserve a good life..." I threw my stuff to Yohan. "I dont think i need this bag and everything that you gave me that is in the bag." I added,crying. I ran out of the building. I heard Yohan calling out my name from the back.

                     "Y/N watch out!" Yohan shouted. I was too deep in my feelings that i didnt realize a car was coming for me. I felt myself hitting the ground hard. Yohan ran to me and took me in his arms. "Y/N !!!! Y/N!! Dont leave me please!!!"Yohan begged while crying. I held his hand tightly and smiled. "Happy Birthday Yohan" I said and coughed blood out. I held his face and wiped his tears weakly. After that , i realised my whole world turned black.

                      Yohan will always be my first and my last lover. I love you Kim Yohan.

A/N: Hi!! Just wanna know when is your birthday?? My birthday is the same as Yohan ! ❤️