Han Seungwoo - the bully 💛

I walked into the school... People glaring at me.. Yes.. Im the loneliest girl in school. I get bullied all the time and the worst but is that i have a crush on my bully, Han Seungwoo.

                "Eyy look whose here again.." I recognize that voice. I was looking for my lost diary in my locker and soon as the voice stopped, i got pushed and my locker door was slammed infront of my face.

                    "Looking for this?" Hangyul ; Seungwoo's sidekick showed my diary. He hang up the diary with his hand as i jumped trying to reach it. He opened the diary and read these words out loud.

                    "I think i like Han Seungwoo... no im falling in love with him.. GUYS Y/N LOVES-." Before he could finish his sentence , i slapped his face and pushed him to the ground.

                    I ran away from there as far as i can. I ran up to the school rooftop where i would always spend time here.I went to my bag and took out a penkinfe.I slashed myself on the hands and made my way to the edge of the rooftop.

                    "Ahhh!!!!!!!" I shouted as loud as i can. I felt frustrated.. Why is my life like this? Do i deserve this?? Why?? I had thoughts of suicidal and one secret between me and Seungwoo is that.. Just a few days ago...He took my virginity(you know what i mean idwn say it).. He posted a picture of me shirtless to the whole school. Life sucks....

                    I stood on the edge and looked down; my mind focusing on just suiciding. I took a foot of the cliff when i was pushed back. I hit the ground hard and i felt the world go black.

                           I woke up, feeling nausea. I looked around, the place was unfamiliar. I looked to the side and saw Seungwoo sleeping. I moved to the side snd accidentally hit him.

                     "Y/N!" He hugged me tightly , shocking me. "Y/N im so sorry.. Please forgive me .. I won't bully you again.. Im really sorry" Seungwoo pleaded. "Its okay... I got used to it anyways..." I replied sounding a bit sarcastic. "Im seriously sorry!" Seungwoo shouted to my ear. "Okay fine Seungwoo.. just because i like you.." I replied not realizing what i said.
                  "You like me?? No no You love me right?" Seungwoo asked. "WOAH what no!! you'r-." Before i could finish my sentence, Seungwoo smashed his lips onto mine.

                       "I started falling in love with you too actually... You seemed really like a calm and ignorant person.. Whenever i see you.. I feel bad that i always bully you.. Im sorry.. I love you Y/N" Seungwoo replied, looking guilty.

                "errr oh... uhhh I love you too??" I replied, curious. He chuckled at my cuteness and asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked while cupping my face. i kissed him as a reply.

                " Ohh.. Y/N uhhh.. dont be mad but you're pregnant... With my child..."

      "WHAT THE -."