Han Seungwoo - jealousy 🖤

(Seungwoo POV)
"Ting ting ting" The sound of y/n's phone notifications kept spamming. She was asleep and i decided to secretly checked her phone. There was a lot of messages coming from a person named 'Byungchan.

I unlocked her phone and read their chat, they're planning to meet up later on in the afternoon. This guy kept texting 'why arent you replying my messages?' 'does your boyfriend knows?' . Im very disappointed that Y/N didnt tell me about this. Since we started dating, this Byungchan guy has always been with my girlfriend.

He's getting on my nerves. Just when i put the phone down and lay down back beside Y/N, She woke up and wrapped her arms around me. "Babyyy." She called for me as she kissed my cheeks. She got out of the bed and went into the bathroom.

I took her phone and texted Byungchan. "Im sorry , i have last minute work to do.. I cant come" I send to him with a smirk. I walked into the bathroom without Y/N noticing.

                       I held her waist and she gasped while turning back. I smashed my lips into her, she was trying to push me away but i pressed my body against her strongly.

                   Y/N POV:
                          Seungwoo inserted his fingers and pumped really quickly. My back arched against the wall due to the intense pleasure. He inserted another two fingers that made my legs felt weak. He carried me out of the bathroom to our bed and continued to pump in his fingers.

                          He gave me dark hickeys around my collarbone area. He undressed himself and teased me by rubbing his dick on my clit.Without any warning, he inserted himself and thrusted really fast.

                             Tears fell down my cheeks due to the pain. Seungwoo kissed my lips passionately as a distraction. The pain turned into pleasure . "Ahhh Seungwoo cheon cheonhi (slowly)" I moaned loudly.

                        "Why are you closing your eyes? Look at me" Seungwoo groaned. My eyes was closing due to the intense pleasure. I opened my eyes seeing Seungwoo looking at me with lustful eyes.

                              "Im- im cumm- ing" Seungwoo groaned. His thrusts became slippery and sloppy.
The both of us cummed at the same time. He gave me one last deep thrust before laying down beside me.

                          I stood up from the bed and fell down straight away. "Where are you going??" Seungwoo helped me up and carried me to the bed again. "Ouchh My bottom hurts when i move.." I replied while giving pressure to my bottom area.

                         "Jagi..  i found out that you were going out with Byungchan and you will definitely feel sore when i do it with you.." Seungwoo admitted while wrapping his arms around my waist.

                    "Its okay.. I would rather stay with you at home." I replied while giving him a kiss on his lips. "I love you". Seungwoo said in between the kisses.

                     "I love you too❤️"