Lee Hangyul- im sorry PT.2 💗

Its been almost 5 months since Hangyul moved out. He debuted in X1 and im so proud of him! Since then, i never had the chance to meet him or i never bumped into him once until today and about all those cheating, its all rumours. Some of his fans explained that the picture was edited and they just wanted us to break up.

                           I was rushing to work when i accidentally bumped into somebody. I fell down on the floor. He wore a smart outfit but had a cap and a mask. He helped me up but walked away quickly.But i felt there was something familiar in him.

                                   I reached my office , settled down and started doing paperwork. I was busy making a report when my boss called me. "Y/N can you do me a favour? There is a new staff and want you to give him a tour of our office" He requested. "Okay, i'll be there" I put down the phone , rearrange the papers nicely and proceeded to his office.

                              I entered the office seeing my boss and another guy back facing. His outfit was exactly the same as the guy i bumped into just now. "Oh Y/N , meet our new staff, He will be starting today" My boss said as he turned around. "Y/N?" "Hangyul?" The both of us said each other's names at the same time. I tried holding back my tears , Hangyul looked at me with guilty eyes.

                       "Oh you guys know each other already? Thats good! You guys can get along better, How about you start doing the tour now??" My boss suggested. I bowed to my boss and went on with the tour with Hangyul following me.

                             In the middle of the tour, Hangyul held my hand and turned me around. "What are you doing?" I snatched my hand away and continued walking. "Don't think that nothing happened between us" Hangyul said with a tinge of sadness.
"Nothing happened Hangyul..It's all over now" I said coldly while looking towards my right. "Y/N im sorry! I found out that it was all a rumour and some people was just not on our side for our relationship... Im sorry Y/N" Hangyul confessed. I let out a long sigh and started sobbing a little.

                               I walked away but Hangyul grabbed my arms and pushed me to the wall. He brought me into a passionate kiss. Tears started falling down my eyes, Hangyul kissed each one of them and continued to kiss my lips. He bit my lips , i moaned slightly and he slid in his tongue. I was squeezing his shoulders as a sight to stop but he ignored.

                           I gave up and kissed him back. His arms roamed to my waist. After awhile, he ended the kiss.I looked down, sobbing. He held my chin and lifted my chin up. "Can we get back together? I promise i'll be better" He said while intertwined our fingers as a sign of desperation.

                       I nodded and he straight away gave me a hug. It was a hug that i needed and missed for 5 months. We heard someone clearing their throat.
We looked at the back and saw our boss folding him arms , looking at us. "No Pda in office! Get back to your tour now!" He strictly said . Me and Hangyul quickly walked away and slowly held arms with other.

                    Now, Our relationship is back again.