Kim Yohan - Cheater pt.2 💔💛

- requested by @yanagirenjiidealtype
Yohan POV:
                      Its been 3 months since Y/N had coma. It feels so quiet without her.. I miss her kisses.. hugs..  her voice and especially her presence. I did not know what came to my head when i cheated on her... Is it because of my own attitude? my loyalness towards her? honesty? All these questions keeps popping up in my head each time i visit her.. It hurts me so much seeing her depending on the oxygen mask to make her life go on.. It hurts me so much when I see the scar on her head... It felt like i was the one who hit her... The impact on her was too hard.

(imagines this is you)                       Im on my way to the hospital to visit Y/N as usual

                       Im on my way to the hospital to visit Y/N as usual. I entered the room.. Y/N has been in the same position for 3 months.. I was staring at her when i noticed her heartbeat line on the ECG screen turned into a straight line. "tiiiittt" i heard from the side. I saw the

                      "Doctor!!!! Doctor!!!" i shouted as i held on to Y/N. The nurses rushed inside the room. They took the iron looking thing and unbottom her clothes . They put it on her chest . "1 2 3" The doctor counted. I started to get teary. The pumped a few times but nothing happened . They declared that Y/N was not alive anymore.

                     "Y/N??? Y/N!!! Please wake up!!! Dont leave me!!! Y/N!!!!" I hugged her tightly and shookk her really hard , nothing happened.. My Y/N is gone.

                  "Daddy?? Daddy? Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice. I woke up and saw my daughter, Chaeryun laying down beside me. I hugged her tightly and cried. "Baby..Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Y/N came inside the room and hugged me too.

(this is your daughter, Kim Chaeryun)

                  "Y/N you're okay right??" I asked as i kissed her lips. "You still had nightmares about last time??" She asked me. I started to tear up , "im sorry" i said while holding her hands. "Its okay Baby.. Dont think about it anymore okay?" She replied calmly. I hugged and kissed her lips.

                 "eww daddy and mommy kiss" Chaeryun said while pointing with her little finger towards her. Me and Y/N chuckled . I put my daughter on my lap and hugged her and Y/N at the same. "I love you Daddy and Mommy." Chaeryun said while giving me and Y/N a kiss on the cheek. "We love you too baby" Me and Y/N said at the same time.