Deceit x Reader (Smut)

Sirens are flashing through my windows

Screams are killing me from the inside

I look out at the horrid of people trying to run and hide but it's all useless and the only escape is death.

Damn this video game, I gotta sleep tonight!

I turn off my Xbox and my TV. It's pooring outside, rain hitting my windows, the wind howling, the lightning lighting up the sky and the thunder after cutting through the rain. I go to my door to go downstairs, only to feel a pair of hands gripping me tightly around my waist.

I turn around to see a man taller than me, wearing a purple button up shirt, black pants that fit him perfectly. Half of his face is snake like and his right eye is a bright yellow shade that pierces through my soul and heart. He has hair gelled to the side, and a black top hat on his head.

"And where do you think you're going~?"
He purrs, his face inching towards mine slowly.
He extends his foot to close the door behind me, and locks it with his left hand, and returning it back in my waist, holding me in one place.

"Well, I WAS I gonna go out to eat, until a certain someone decided to interfere, deceit~" I said, popping the "t" in his name.

He looks down at me smirking, our faces so close they are only 2 inches apart, and our bodies sticking like some glue. I look into his eyes, getting lost in them by the second. I feel his hot breath on my lips. I put my hands around his neck, playing with his hair.

He leans in closer until our foreheads are touching, and we continue to just look into each other's eyes, not seeming to be able to find a way out. The rain only hardens and hits my windows, and thunder being so sudden I jumped and got out of the trans deceit's eyes out me into. That is until he leaned in and kisses me passionately, his left hand going up and down my thigh, while his right is caressing my cheek. I moan quietly into the kiss as deceit presses me against the door behind me. He starts to lean back to separate, but the touch is so addicting that I just lean forward with him, until he separates me for air. As out lips separate, I stay close to his face, our lips barely touching, and whine the at lack of contact.

"Hhnhmm...your lips are so soft...~"

Deceit just stays silent and smirks, again looking deeply in my eyes. I go to take off his hat and put it on my head. He smirks even more and pushes the hat to cover my face. And snort and giggle, as he chuckles with me. I grab the hat and put it back on my head, but deceit grabs it and throws it back on the floor.

"We wouldn't want too much clothes on you...it would only slow us down~"

I blush at his comment as he smirks. He goes to my neck and starts leaving tender and sloppy kisses, trying to find my soft spot. I whine lightly at the contact as he find my spot, and gently sucks and bites on it. I grab on to his hair tighter, pulling it making him growl against my skin. He moves up to my jawline and leaves more sloppy kisses on there, moving up to my lips and kissing me once more. He makes me crave him. His soft and warm lips moving in sink with mine, making me go limp as he holds me in his arms. He pulls away slightly, looking into my eyes once more, seemingly asking for permission. I tug at his hair as a sign of approval, and he smirks back at me, turning my around and slamming me into the door. I gasp at the sudden roughness. He kisses the back of my neck softly, his hands traveling my sides.

"Trust me, okay~?"

Deceit whispers in my ear, biting it softly with his lips and kissing it. I shiver at his soft contact. He tugs at my shirt, taking it off, and unclasping my bra. Deceit slowly leaves long and loving kisses up and down my back, stopping right at the ham of my shorts. He goes back up, hands hands now I'm my stomach, moving up to my breasts, grasping and massaging them. I moan at the sensation of him rolling my nipples with his thumb and forefinger. He kisses the small of my neck again, and biting it roughly, leaving a hickey. He turns me back around, kissing me on the lips, licking my button lip for entrance that I gladly grant him. His tongue caresses mine, as he explores my mouth. We make out for what seems like hours, but it was only for about 1 minute. We pulled away for air and he started taking off my shorts while once again dipping his face in my neck. While he was doing that, I started unbuttoning his shirt. He helped me take off his shirt once he was done with my shorts. We kissed deeply again, biting each other's lips playfully. Once we are naked, deceit carries me bridal style to the bed. He lays me down gently and kisses me quick. He then goes down, carrying his hands down my body, kissing my stomach gently. He takes off my panties with his teeth, and I can already feel his hot breath at my entrance.

"Huh, wet already for me now huh?" Deceit chuckles lowly, turning me on even more. I whine, arching my back slightly, to create some friction, to which Deceit backs away. He then looks back up at me and smirks, sticking his tongue out playfully. I close my eyes and throw my head back in a moan as deceit starts to roughly massage my clit. He then dips his tongue in and starts eating me out as if his life depends on it.

"Hhnnhhh...ahhhh~ d-d-deceit hhhn..."

"You like that babe?"

He says as he starts to put more and more pressure on my lower area, making me arch my back and moan loudly. As I'm about to let it out, deceit stops and goes back up, kissing me softly on the lips.

Deceit then enters me in the middle of our kiss, which causes me to gasp and give
him the opportunity to sneak his tongue in.
I moan lightly at the friction, embarrassed of the noises. I blush brightly, digging my nails into his shoulder blades, making him growl lowly but loudly. As I dig my nails deeper to try an escape the sounds, he goes even faster. He goes faster and faster, until I can't help it anymore and moan out his name. I look up at deceit embarrassed, and he just smiles warmly and caresses my cheek.

"It's okay, I wanna hear you...love~"

I moan again, making him go even faster somehow. At this point, both deceit and I are a moaning mess. He groans and I whine, arching my back.

"Hnnhh...d-decEIT! Hhnnhhuuuu f-f-FUCK you feel so g-good-d...ah~"

I pretty much scream out his name and cum, and he then soon after cums as well. He pulls out just in time, squirting all over my sweating body. He hovers over me catching his breath, as my vision is still filled with rainbow stars. He then suddenly goes down and laps up all of my cum and juices, pushing me over the edge and cumming again. He chuckles against my skin, sending vibrations up my body. He then goes back up, and lays down facing me. He smiles warmly and caresses my cheek again. I take his hand that's on my cheek and hold it gently, leaning my face into it. He kisses my forehead and I start to close my eyes, as he wraps his strong arms around me, and our feet getting tangled under the sheets.
And then I ever so slightly hear-

"I love you y/n...with all my heart..."

I open up my eyes, looking into deceit's still open ones, and get lost in them once more.

"I love you to...I've never met anyone like you before..."

His smile gets even bigger, and he leans his forehead onto mine and closes his eyes. I close my eyes to, and let my mind take me places in my dreams.

_____________________________________________

WOOPTIDOO! here we are! Yeah, so, you can request pretty much anything you want, and I'll try my best to write it!
I don't have much to say so have a great day and request some stuffs!