Oskekwnd (more Janus shit... unfinished)

Janus and I are sitting on the bed watching Netflix. Im wearing nothing but a baggy shirt and panty-shorts, while Janus is in nothing but yellow boxers. I'm sitting on top of him, leaning my back against his chest, feeling it rise up and go back down as he breathes. His hand starts traveling down my arm and to my thigh. It was unexpected so I jumped a little, to which he leant down to my ear and shushed me. I calmed down and relaxed, as his hand continued to caress my thigh.

It slowly began to slide itself into my inner thigh which wasn't tough to do, considering my legs were already open. Janus shifted himself slightly so that he could put his head on the crook of my neck and shoulder. I leaned my head a little bit to the left giving him more space. He turns his head slightly and drags his lips up and down the side of my neck. I bite my lip, resisting an urge to moan. Janus puts his hand over my crotch, tapping his fingers impatiently.

He gently takes my chin and turns my head towards him. My mouth is slightly open which gives him the momentum to put his lips on mine and stick his tongue in. He explores my mouth as I take my hand and caress the scaly side of his face.

Janus deepens the kiss and purrs at the touch, biting my lip a little bit. He pulls away, his face red. Janus quickly shifts and turns me around so that I am sitting on his lap, facing him.
Janus leans forward to my neck "...what do you want to do, doll~?" He whispers into my ear, biting it softly.
I bit my lip, thinking of all the things he could do to me. As I was fantasizing silently, Janus peppered my neck with light kisses
"Well?"
Hearing Janus speaking, I snap out of my imagination, licking my bottom lip

He takes his head away from my neck and looks me in the eyes
"What do you want me to do to, you baby girl?"

I blush a bright shade of red, biting my lip again, wondering what to say.
My hands wonder over his covered torso and to his neck, Janus leaning into the touch.

Janus hums lightly and reaches for the remote to turn the TV off.
As he does so, I put my head on his neck and kiss it once lightly.
Janus inhales sharply, and lightly grinds his hips upwards.
I follow with his movements and grind back, lifting myself off his neck to sit down on his lap straight. Janus leans forward and kisses me again, putting one of his hands on my thigh, and bringing the other to my hair.

I resist an urge to moan again, melting into Janus' touch.

"I want you...J-Janus..." I mumble against his lips

Janus pulls away and raises an eyebrow "You're gonna need to be more specific than that, babygirl." He said in a soft and deep voice.

"I..um..." I blush more and look down, unable to bring myself to say anything. Janus chuckles, and pulls my head closer to lay down on his chest. "I can't do anything unless you tell me...How about this-" He lifts my head back up to look at me "-I ask you questions, and you answer in a yes or no format...sound good?" He proposes smugly and smirks.
I nod my head slowly, looking back at him, still grinding my hips.

"Okay...Do you like the feeling of me grinding up against you?"
I hum and nod in response. "Tell me yes, or no." Janus told me demandingly. I gulped lightly. "Y-yes..."
Janus hums in satisfaction. "Do you want me to grind more?" I nod my head again. "Yes..."

Janus complies and grinds harder against me, to which I groan softly.
"Do you want me to strip you of your clothes, and leave kisses all over your body?" I bite my lip once again but harder, slowing down my grinding
"I...um...uh, y-yes..." I respond awkwardly.
"Awe, why so hesitant, baby? Are you uncomfortable?" Janus fake pouts
"Do you not enjoy my touch? Are you not pleasured?" Janus flips me over to be underneath him. "I'll ask you again...do you want me to strip you of your clothes and leave kisses all over your body? Oh, and I want a confident answer this time." I shiver under Janus, keeping my hands wrapped around his neck.