Deceit x Reader x Logan

(....can you tell who my faves are yet? 😝)
SMUT WARNING

Part 1
___________________________________________

I roughly get pushed against a wall, with Logan attacking my neck vigorously. I moan as he finds my sweet spot, sucking and biting all over it. This week has been... Difficult. Logan was busy helping Thomas with recording all week, and I was helping my pregnant friend out. We hadn't seen each other for a week, or couldn't really hang out at all, and Logan hated it. He can't stand not being able to hug me or touch me or kiss me. So he used an apportunity. We were having a movie night as a break but as soon as the movie ended, Logan rushed me with him to his room without anyone noticing.

I wrap my arms around his neck, getting wetter by the second. Logan fiddles with the Hem of my shirt, and pull it over my head throwing it somewhere on to the ground. He sloppily kisses my collarbone, moving back up to my neck, cheek, and the finally to my mouth. Our lips move in sync, as Logan starts to fidget with the hem of my skirt. He licks my bottom lip for permission, which I gladly grant him. I open up my mouth and he presses his warm tongue against mine. I don't bother fighting for dominance, just let him do whatever he wants. His tongue explores my mouth, not leaving a single spot untouched. Logan pulls away for air, before kissing me again sloppily and shortly, leaving a string of spit between our mouths. He turns me around, and pushes me up against the wall again, kissing the small of my neck and everything around it. He then leaves more sloppy kisses from my back to the hem of my skirt, dragging his hands from my shoulders to my hips. I whine not being able to touch him, and Logan uses his one hand to take off my skirt, and his other to hold and massage my hand. Once he takes off the skirt, he takes off my underwear with his teeth, gliding his finger slowly against my wet folds. I whine because of my sensitivity and grip his hand harder. Logan chuckles, and stands up turning me back around. He kisses me again deeply, while unclipping my bra. The bra falls to the floor, and he starts to massage one of my breasts, going down to suck on the other. I moan at the sensation and finally get to run my fingers through his soft hair. By the time he's done, I'm dripping wet, and Logan picks me up carrying me to the bed, and sits me down on the edge. He stands over me, spreading my legs while kissing my hot forehead softly. As he is about to go down to the floor, I grab his tie and pull him on to me. He ends up hovering over me as I lay on the bed taking off his tie slowly looking into his eyes. "Not fair...you gotta be naked to..." I whine a little and Logan just smirks, unbuttoning his shirt taking it off. I run my hands down his torso to his stomach in admiration. "Now that's more like it..." Logan chuckles lowly and sits me back up, going down to his knees and dragging his lips across my folds. I grind a little to make more friction, but instead Logan just backs away every time I do. I whine at the loss of contact, to which Logan responds with a slap on my pussy. "Shhh...be patient~" Logan says as he looks up at me, sticking his tongue out. Logan then painfully slow drags his tongue right through my folds still looking up at me. I moan loudly and grip his hair tight, shitting my eyes in ecstasy. Logan then proceeds to lick me down up, sucking a bit on my clit at the end of each glide.

Logan suddenly sticks his finger into me, moving it slowly but with huge pressure, hitting the right spot every time. "HhnnHHH AH~ L-Logannnn..." I moan out and Logan blows a raspberry on me. "L-logan!" I laugh a little and Logan smiles back, and kisses the slit.

At this point, I'm very close. The knot in my stomach just keeps on building up, waiting to explode. "Aahh~ l-l-Logan I'm...I'm gonna-"  - "Shhh...I know...just let it all out..." Logan says Ina raspy voice, sending me over the edge as I cum all over his mouth. Logan gladly laps it all up, leaving a single hot kiss on my folds before going back up. Logan pushes my chest gently, causing me to fall back on to the bed. He hovers over me and kisses me passionately. I can taste myself on his lips, and I still feel myself dripping. His hand goes down to touch my pussy, and he chuckles in my mouth. "Still so wet? And all for me?" Logan says after pulling away. He then stands back up, undoing his belt and pulling his pants down. I sit up and start to get rid of his underwear, only to be pushed back. "Ah ah ah~ this is your day hun~" Logan smirks, and pulls down his underwear, his dick springing out. "...unless you really want to, of course~ then I wouldn't mind~" Logan says seductively and I sit back up, taking his cock in my hands. He.is.Huge.

I start with going up and down the shaft with  my hands, to which Logan already groans and tangles his hands in my hair. I lick up his shaft, and feel Logan shiver. I lick the tip and suck on it lightly, and Logan moans my name out gripping my hair tighter. "P-please...y/n~" - "please what?" I say trying to sound as seductive as I can. "S-suck me off...make me cum...please~" I comply and begin to suck him off, taking him into my mouth and working on with my hands whatever wouldn't fit.

I continue to suck him off and feel that he is close. I speed up and suck as hard as I can, hearing him moan out my name. "F-fuck...y/n nghnnn..." Logan cums and I look up at him with an open mouth, letting him see all the cum I'm about to swallow dripping down. He reaches out his hand and caresses my cheek lovingly. "Fuck, you're so hot~" Logan smirks and I blush. He pushes me roughly to the bed and hovers over me, kissing me once again before pulling away and looking into my eyes. "Are you ready?" Logan asks. "With you I'm always ready" I say breathing heavily, and smile at Logan to which he smiles back. He takes his cock and slides into me, causing both of us to moan at the same time. Logan starts to pump in and out slowly, picking up the pace as I get used to the feeling. Logan pumps harder and faster with every second.

After a while, I start to get close and so is Logan. I feel the knot in my stomach get tight again, waiting to release. I scream out Logan's name as I cum, and Logan pulls out cumming in my stomach. He quickly goes down and laps up all the cum, which somehow makes me orgasm once again. "All this for me?" Logan kisses just above my clit and gets a towel to wipe off the cum. Once he's finished he throws it away and picks me up, putting me in the center of the bed on the pillow. He lays down next to me, kissing my neck gently wrapping his strong arms around me. I lay there breathless, my throat hitching sometimes at his sweet sweet kisses. "You are...so good..." I say in expatriation from the multiple sensations. Logan chuckles and looks up at me, moving a strand of hair on my face behind my ear. He smiles warmly and I smile back. He leans in and kisses me lovingly, almost as if he's trying to tell me something through the kiss but can't. We pull away and look in each other's eyes. I start to flutter my eyes closed, when I hear a faint of Logan's voice.

"Y-y/n i-...nevermind...sleep tight..." Logan says as he kisses me on the forehead, and continues to drop lightly kisses on my neck.

___________________________________________