Logan x Reader (Unfinished Smut)

I come back home and slam the door behind me, making Logan jump and close his book. I dropped my bags on the floor and stomped to the kitchen to get water and ice. I'm so pissed! "What's wrong hun-?" - "Today sucked! My boss got mad at me for no reason and lowered my salary!" I get water and ice and drop myself on the couch next to Logan. I groan in frustration to which Logan wraps an arm around me. "Aw, is my baby girl mad?" - "Logan, don't." I really didn't feel like teasing or being fluffy. I usually do. I love that stuff. But today is just...not my day.

Logan frowns at my harshness but his grip on me only tightens as he moves up closer. "Maybe I can help~?" I turn my head to him and let out a sigh. "And how exactly would you do that?" - "Well, first of all..." Logan starts as he takes my glass and puts it on the other end of the coffee table. "We'll need this to be gone as it will most likely spill." I throw him a confused look, not  understanding where he is leading on to. "2nd, I'm gonna need to get rid of your clothes..." Ooohhh. Okay.

Yup.

Now I see it.

"L-logan...I d-don't think that-" - "Let me please you kitten. You need it..." I sigh and try to relax, still pissed about the whole salary thing. Logan's hands first go to my blouse, unbuttoning every single button carefully and slowly. He takes the blouse off over my head, and places it next to him on the couch. He then leans in, kissing and softly biting my jaw, before going to my lips and kissing me gently but lovingly. Our lips move in sync as Logan wraps his hands in my hair. He pulls away and goes to my neck attacking it. Logan goes to my collarbone and down, leaving hot and wet kisses down my chest, to my stomach and stopping at my pants. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them off to my ankles, followed by taking off my underwear with his teeth.

Now, here is a fact about Logan.

Logan is like a scientist.

He's very...experimental.

Which means he tries different things all the time, getting curious by the second as he gets results. So when it comes to making love, he is fucking god.

He could get me to my 8th orgasm, and still keep going to the point where a single brush of his hand makes me moan loudly.

Yeah.

It's hardcore...

Once my panties are off, Logan spreads my legs, looking at my wet pussy. He licks his lips and kisses the inside of my thigh, getting closer to my core. I look down at him eagerly, and he looks up into my eyes, continuing to kiss my thighs avoiding the one place I want his tongue to be. Logan then brushes his lips across my folds, earning a hip buck. He smirks and kisses my slit warmly which makes me whimper. He starts to go slow, gather some information of where I'm most sensitive currently. So Logan just kisses and licks me every where, trying to find the one spot that gets the most of response from me. Logan licked up my pussy and sucked on my clit, licking it lightly it with his tongue. I moan and buck my hips, which gives him the indication that that's the spot. So Logan attacks my clit. Sucking it, licking it, kissing it, and even biting it.

He sticks a finger in me and rubs my g-spot perfectly, earning more moans. "Mmm...Logan..." I moan his name as he starts giving the rest of my pussy attention. He dips his tongue right in, eating me out like it's his only source of food and he hasn't eaten for 3 days. His tongue glides roughly through my folds, and he continues to rub my clit with his hand, using the other hand to finger me. All this send me over the edge, and I orgasm all over his perfect face. He laps up all my juices and goes back up to kiss me. I can taste myself on his lips and whine a bit. "P-please sir... Fuck me..." Logan smirks and chuckles lowly. "Oh no no no  no no... I'm wanna go in for seconds~" and he then disappears back in between my thighs. I'm more sensitive because of the orgasm earlier, so every touch he gives me is enhansed by 5. Logan runs me up and down my folds, earning various moans from me, loud and soft. He dips his head back down to attack my clit once more. At this point, my clit is throbbing, and my pussy running. I throw my hands into Logan's hair, pulling it harshly as I roughly bite my lip. Logan groans into my clit, sending vibrations all over it.

I can't take the pleasure anymore, I cum again. I watch Logan run his tongue all over my pussy. I moan practically with every touch he gives my pussy. Even if it's just a simple breath, I already can't help but to buck my hips. Logan chuckles as he goes back up licking his lips. I pull his head down kissing him roughly, moaning into the kiss as his hand lightly touches my pussy. His two fingers press hard on my clit, circling it roughly. I scream Logan's name to which he massages my clit even faster, unbuckling his pants with his other hand. O help him get his pants off, getting light headed my the second. I moan loudly is I cum into Logan's hand again, and he licks his hands off clean. He takes off his boxers, to show off his ping and large dick (dick/cock? What do y'all prefer to call it?)

"P-please, Mr.Sanders , fuck me sir~"

Logan bites his lip and smirks, extending his hand to caress my cheek. I mean into his touch, and moan lightly as I feel his dick rub up against my core. "I love it when you call me that, you should say that more often..." Logan says as he leans down to kiss my forehead.

He rubs his dick more against my pussy, making me whimper in anticipation.

"...you ready?" I buck my hips against his dick giving him the answer.

Logan then roughly slides into me, making me moan his name loudly. Logan start pumping in and out fast, making my clit throb even more. I guess Logan noticed that because he starts rubbing it with his thumb. I grab his head and pull him down toward me, kissing him passionately. Logan kisses back and I feel him smiling into the kiss.