Virgil x Reader (Fluff-Smut)

This chapter is half fluff and half smut, so if you aren't comfortable you can read the fluff part and just leave at the smut warning I'll provide. This one shot has been requested by: bryngstar
Thank you so much for requesting and I hope you enjoy!
___________________________________________

I come home from work and I am so stressed out. My boss assigned so much work, and it's all due in the next two days. I have to write a 6 page essay talking about why the product should be sold, make a script for the commercial, and hire people to be in it. And I'm already exhausted and I haven't even got to start.

I go into my room, and unpack all my things and start working on the essay.

~Time Skip brought to you by my sleep deprivation~

I'm only on page 2 and I'm already exhausted, feel like I'm gonna cry. Essay. Work. Money. Commercial. Essay. Money. Commercial. Work.

Are the only words racing through my mind. My whole body is shaking and I feel like I'm gonna puke. I stand up from the chair to get some rest but fall to the floor because of how exhausted I am. I curl up in the floor and cry my eyes out, not being able to take the stress anymore.

VIRGIL'S POV

I walk down the hallway to the bathroom, when I hear sobbing in y/n's room. I knock on the door out of curiosity and worry, but get no reply. I open up the door as it's not locked, and find y/n curled up on the corner of her room, head in her knees crying. My mind races in different directions as I see the sight before me.

Do I say something? Do I let her be? Do I hug her? Wh-what do I-

My body moved without thinking and I close and lock the door. I walk up to y/n carefully and sit down right next to her, wrapping my arms around her and try to calm her down. "Shhh...it's okay it's okay...I'm here you're fine...take deep breaths, just breath..." I tell her softly as she leans into me and starts to steady her breath.

YOUR POV

Work. Money. Virgil. Commercial. Essay. Virgil. Breath just breath. Virgil. Here.

I'm fine.

You're okay

Breath

Just breath

Virgil

Virgil...

...Virgil?

I pick my head up and look at Virgil looking down at me with a sad smile as he sees my eyes. "V-virgil? H-how d-d-did you...w-why..?" - "shhh...it's okay, I'm here with you...breath..." I steady my breath and lean into Virgil more, allowing him to hold me tighter. I relax and breath, my eyes still swollen from my ugly cry session. "W-why did you come?" - "Because I heard you sob, what else was I supposed to do? Walk away?" Virgil chuckles a little and I laugh too, smiling mostly to myself. I've liked Virgil ever since we started hang out. Like, a lot.

Though he is very dark in appearance, he's the light in my world...

"Y-yeah but still...I'm so useless what's the point?" - "Hey don't say that about your self! You're amazing, funny, beautiful, and intelligent! You're so amazing you make me smile and love you just by seeing your face even more every single day-" Virgil cuts himself off as he hears what he says and covers his mouth. I blush brightly as I look into his eyes and he looks in mine. "I-I-I should probably go-" I hold his arm and keep him down with me, holding him even closer.
"No...I...really...really, really, l-like you to... actually..." I look up at Virgil to see him blush but a smile creeping up on his face. He smiles warmly at me and leans in reluctantly, and do to. Our lips collide and fit in together like two puzzle pieces. They move in sync as we hold each other close and closer, Virgil tangling his hands in my hair and me playing with his hair. We pull away for air, looking in each other's eyes panting.