Logan x Reader

Suggestive
Fluffy

"Logaaaannn" I whine out his name as I drag my feet to his desk that he is sitting at.

"Y/n you know I have to work on this project or i'll-"

"I KNOOWWW, but you don't pay attention to me anymore! You're so cut up in everything, you don't even sleep in our bed anymore! And that's not healthy for you or me..."

Logan sighed and spun in his wheely chair to face me. He holds my hands and rubs them with his thumbs gently, looking down at them, and then at me. He kisses both of my hands, and places them on top of each other, holding them with his own two.

"Look, I know that I've been working a lot lately, but I promise that when I'm done I'll give as much attention as you want, okay?"

Logan said softly, slightly above whisper.
I groan in disappointment, but then I lean down and kiss him.

He gets shocked and just stares eyes wide open at me, until he kisses back softly, putting his hands behind my head, entangling them in my hair. He then stands up to make the kiss more durable, and have more control. I wrap my arms around his neck and moan lightly as he places his leg at my crotch, and lightly presses it. He pushes me back on the bed, my legs hanging of the edge, and him standing but hovering over me. He uses his left hand to hold himself up, and his right hand is still in my hair. He pulls away from the kiss for air, and his face turns bright red as he suddenly pulls away from me. I furrow my eyebrows and get anxious.

"Uhm..d...d-did I do something...wrong?"

I ask quietly as he looks at me, he's eyes still wide open.

"Oh, nonononononononono! That's not it, I was just...shocked at my own behavior..."

He looks down at the floor, his arms crossed over his chest. I walk over the him and hug him. He hugs back almost immediately.

"I just...I miss hanging out with you..."

I say quietly in his ear

"I know...me to, but understand that this project is very important to me and Thomas, and I have to complete it as soon as possible. I promise I'll make it up to you..."

I look at him, still hugging.

"Well, can you make it up right now?"

He smiles warmly and chuckles, shaking his head.

"Y/n...you know that's not what I mea-"

"But I miss your touch...you're really soft and warm, despite your sometimes cold personality..."

His face goes back to red and I kiss him again, smiling into the kiss. His eyes soften and he kisses back, also smiling. His hands or wrapped around my waist, and my hands back on his neck, playing with his soft hair.
He pulls back away, trying to escape my grip , mumbling something about the project.

"...a-a-a-and now, I feel like the project is more important to you than me...!"

He stops pulling away and just looks at me surprised...again. Froze dead I'm his tracks and just stands there, looking at me, as if contemplating his next move. In all of a sudden, he kisses me roughly, biting my lower lip. I pull away to catch a breath and he just dips his face into my neck, also kissing it roughly. He sucks and bites my sweet spot, that he found almost immediately. He goes up to my jawline, leaving more soft and sloppy kisses. He then leans his forehead head on to mine, and looks deeply in my eyes.