¯\_(ツ)_/¯(Janus smut... Unfinished)

Deceit was sitting at a table editing a video they filmed today. Coincidentally, I had...a certain desire...that, needed a partner.

Sure I could do it on my own but, what's the fun in that?

"Hey...Dee?" I asked cautiously.

Deceit hummed in response.

"What is it doll?" He inquired. He turned his head towards me, after he finished adding a clip. As he looked me in the eyes my desire grew stronger. I started coming up to him and put my hands on the crook of his neck.

"On a scale of 1-10 how busy are you right now?" I asked in such a tone I hadn't used before. Deceit smirked. "I'd say totally not 7, why do you ask?"

I look down blushing, keeping quiet not knowing what to say next. His demeanor was rather intimidating and although we've been together for some time I still trip up on my words at times. Deceit grabs the hands that were on his neck and pulls them further behind him as he gets up from the chair. He then puts his hands on my waist standing up straight, looking at me like a predator at its prey.

"Well? I totally can help you if you don't tell me what you want~" Deceit whispered in my ear. I blushed even more, but I mastered up the courage to look up at him in the eyes. We were about the same height, but he still managed to make me feel so small next to him. This feeling of protection from his presence was exhilarating. "I need your help...with a certain deed...that I can't wait for any longer..." I explained.

Deceit raised his eyebrow, looking at me suspiciously. He brings me closer to his body. "Oh but sweetheart, I'm afraid I can't...are you sure you can't do it on your own?" Deceit asked, knowing very well what I wanted. I gulped but continued speaking. "U-um... I'm afraid not..." Deceit brings his face closer to mine, looking me straight in the eye.

"...fine, what may I do for you?" Deceit spoke in agreement.

At this point I was throbbing so much it was getting hard to stand up straight. I started thinking of all the things I wanted him to do to me. Touch me. Kiss me. Squeeze me. Please me. My knees were buckling at the the thought of him fucking me senseless.

Deceit started tracing his lips from my cheek across and down my neck, sending shivers up my spine. He stuck his tongue out to lick certain parts of my neck, exciting me even more. My hands tensed up behind his neck, and I started pulling at his hair. Deceit growled into my skin.

He picked his head up, looking me in the eye again. "So what do you want me to do?"

I froze again.

He knows what I want. Why doesn't he do it? It's not that hard. The answer is simple; he is a tease. And it's torture, however the end result of intense amount of pleasure is worth every bit of it.

"You know what I want from you."
"So what if I do? I still want to hear it coming from your mouth..."

I kept silent as Deceit brought his lips closer to mine, barely touching.

"Here's the plan, I carry you upstairs, throw you onto the bed, tie your hands above your head, put a blind fold on you, and start undressing you. You can then tell me anything you want me to do to you. Deal?"

I didn't have much choice so I nodded my head yes. He smirked and picked me up, my legs wrapped around his hips as he holds me up by my bottom. He carries me up to our bedroom, as I attempt to kiss him but every time he just dodges.

Deceit throws me on to the bed, going to the drawers to get a rope, handcuffs, and a blindfold. Deceit comes back to the bed and stands in his knees on the mattress my body in the middle. He ties my hands above my head with the rope, handcuffs my hands to the back of the bed, and blind folds me. Before that he takes off my oversized shirt leaving me in nothing but a bra, and underwear. Once he id done, he goes back down, his face on my level as he whispers in my ear.

"Well...what now?"

There is something I wanted him to do...no...needed him, to do...

"Kiss me." I said

Deceit complied, putting his lips on mine. They fit together like a puzzle piece. I tried to put my hands on his face only to remember they are tied up. I push my head up to deepen the kiss, but Deceit only pulls back leaving me cold. I whine at the loss of contact, but Deceit only chuckles. "I did what you asked."

"But you know I want more!"

"Perhaps...but tell what "more" it is that you want first."

"Please....Deceit....touch me...kiss me....make out with me....please me...eat me out and fuck me!"

I beg as my whine gets louder and louder.

"Please me so much I throb at a single touch! Fuck me senseless so I can't walk tomorrow!"

Deceit pushed my blindfold up on my forehead. My eyes started to prick up with tears as the throbbing started to hurt. He looked at me with pity in his eyes. Deceit brought his lips to be forehead and kissed me lightly and lovingly.

"Very well...I will do as you ask doll~" Deceit whispered in my ear. He then brought his lips to mine again, this time making the kiss longer, more passionate, and deeper. I moan into his mouth as his hand starts playing with my pussy through my pants.

He starts licking and kissing down my neck, finding my soft spot and biting it. He nibbles softly on my skin, as I try to rub my thighs to create some friction to ease up my lower area. However Deceit once again places his hand in between, holding it there.

He then takes my pants and panties off.