Remus x Reader Fluff

"I'm about to smash the hulk!"

Remus said with a high pitched voice. While everyone else was cringing at Remus, y/n in the background was chuckling and giggling to her self. She didn't understand why nobody else liked Remus, he was funny and charming.

The video ended and Remus sat down on the couch next to y/n, eating his deodorant.

"I saw you giggling your butt off here! You alright?" Remus said with a chuckle and a raised eyebrow. Y/n playfully rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms smiling. "What? I can't laugh at funny jokes?" Remus gives her a confused look. "Funny? You like my jokes?" - "YOU LIKE HIS JOKES?!" everyone said in unison. Y/n shrinked in her seat with a red face. "I-i-n-no of course not! PSSHH...that, that no, h-his jokes are TERRIBLE-" - "oh how hard were you trying to lie~" Deceit said in his usual bitch tone. Y/n gives him a glare and looks back at a curious Remus. Y/n gulps as Remus smiles at her with his crooked smile.

Y/n smiles back still red, but now sitting normally with her hands on her knees. "H-how could you like his jokes?! They are terrible and crule!" - "well, guess I have a dark humor?" - "i-...y/n, you don't mean any of this" Roman argued back. "How would you know Princey? You're not her" Deceit comes in. Is he defending y/n? "Yeah Princey, leave her alone!" Remus chims in. She smiles at their words, but is quickly taken aback as Remus grabs her hand and teleports to what she guesses is his room.

"Now that we are away from them, what would you like to do?" Y/n look around the room in wonder. "Do you ever imagine the ceiling falling down?" Y/n asks out of the blue. At first Remus is taken aback, but then smiles and nods. "And then everything is crashing down and break apart and everyone is screaming-" - "yes! Exactly!" She says excitedly while smiling a large smile. Remus sits down on the bed, and y/n soon sits next to him. The bed quickly falls underneath her like some sort marshmallow, and she starts laughing. Remus laughs with her pulls her back up, and she is now sitting normally on the soft bed. "That was so cool! How'd that happen?" Remus shrugs and stands up going in the direction of some drawers. "My room has a bunch of fun things going on. Even I can't always take control of it!" Remus walks back with a bunch of snacks in his arms. Remus puts them down on the bednd and grabs a TV remote. "Now, what would you like to watch?" Y/n pauses to think of a good movie. "Do you have "IT"?" - "OoooooO I love that movie!!!" Remus said as he turns on the TV and finds "IT". Y/n takes a bag of what she guesses are Doritos. The pack is green and the doritos are swirled inside. She puts one in her mouth and the taste is of sour creme. She continues to munch on the piece and puts the bag next to her so that Remus could too reach in. "Mmmm, sour creme, my favorite!" Y/n giggles at Remus' reaction and continues to watch the movie.

During the movie, both y/n and Remus laugh and joke around, not a single scream coming out of their mouths. Sure, y/n gets scared a few times but Remus wraps an arm around her and calms her down. The movie ends and y/n yawns tiredly. Remus stretches and puts away the snacks. He turns back around to see y/n already laying in his bed with close eyes. Remus smiles at the sight, and then gently tickles y/n to wake up. Y/n jumps slightly before starting to laugh and giggle endlessly. "Re-remus s-s-stoO0P-" She says but Remus giggles and continues to tickle her. He soon stops to let her get some air, and she jumps Remus to the ground and laughs. Remus laughs along, and presses y/n to her chest so she is laying in top of him

"Wow, I've never had this much fun in months!" - "heh, me neither!" Y/n picks her head up to look at Remus, to see him blushing. She soon blushes with him realizing what position they are in. Y/n starts to slowly get off of Remus, to only be held back by the man himself, and continue laying there.

"Now where do you think YOU'RE going?" Y/n giggles again, falls and lays next to Remus.

Both of them just lay on the floor next to each other, looking up at the cealing.
Remus starts getting up and so is y/n.

They clean up the mess they made whole the tickle fight, and just chat.

"This was really fun!" - "heheheh, it was! We should do this more often!" Remus replies with a crooked smile. Oh how she loved that smile of his. He's so imperfect...yet, so perfect...

The two of them talk some more, and share more laughs. Until Patton calls y/n and tells her to go to her room to bed. Remus whines for y/n to stay but she explained she didn't want to make Dad mad so she had to leave.

The next day came, and Remus and y/n hung out some more. They had lots in common and everything was going smoothly.

I few months passed and y/n started developing feeling for Remus. And little did she know, so was Remus.

They were having another tickle fight, when y/n accidentally spat out something she didn't mean to say.

"Hahahah! Oh my gosh s-stop! I love you so much of my GOSH-" y/n closed her mouth with her two hands, and looked at Remus with wide eyes.

Remus stopped what he was doing and froze. That is until he smiled and kissed y/n on the lips. Y/n was shocked but kissed back while smiling and so did Remus. They ended up making out on the floor, and when they pulled away from each other y/n snuggled up into Remus' chest

"D-does that mean you love me back?" - "well no duh! Of course I love you! You're the first person to actually understand me...Even Deceit isn't able to handle me for a long time but you...you really enjoy my company" Remus pulls y/n away to look at her. "And I enjoy yours " Remus continued as y/n smiled a bright smile and kissed him again. Remus kissed back and the two of them got on the bed and snuggled up next to each other.

"...I love you munchkin..." - "I love you to rat..."
Remus giggles at the nickname and closed his eyes, giving you a one last kiss on the forehead before setting off to sleep. Y/n drifted off with him, feeling warm and happy.

___________________________________________

Thank you iNsAnElY-oBsEsSeD for requesting this Remus x Reader one-shot! I really hope you enjoyed reading this because this was a lot of fun to write!

Requests are still open, and you can request anything you want! Hope you have a great day and I'll see you later!

1 MORE THING, I have a new book where I just do random stuff and you can ask me questions or what not and it's just random if you wanna check that out! Okay, NOW see you later!