Preference #1.5

So you guys asked (and by guys I mean one person-) that I could add Remus! So BAM, here is a preference just for him!

How they kiss

Remus
_____________

Sloppy and dirty kisses, whenever he feels like it. You know, he's unpredictable like that.
___________________________________________

The squad and I are sitting on the couch, watching Disney movies. I'm sitting on the floor and Remus soon joined in next to me after making popcorn. I look down at my portion and it's green with what seems like caramel cubes mixed in with it. I grab a cube and start chewing it, and...

It's normal! Well, the more you know. We watch the movie as usual, Logan and Virgil mumbling all the things that don't make sense to each other, Roman tells them to shut up, and Patton is cuddled up in a blanket, focused on the screen. I'm crunching on my popcorn and Remus starts to shift closer to me, which I ignore because, let's be honest

That can't possibly be the weirdest thing he's done.

Everything is find and dandy, until Remus roughly grabs my chin and presses his lips onto my bottom lip, kissing it gently yet sloppyly. I don't kiss back in shock, and once we pull away the whole crew looks at us in shock except for Patton. However he soon notices everyone's faces and looks in my direction and freezes. "Oh please, I ate deodorant and THIS is what grabs your attention?" Everyone, including me just stay silent. And just out of pure curiosity and to torture others, I kiss him on the lips, sloppily just like him. He of course kisses back and we just kind of sit there for about 10 seconds and pull away, I look back at everyone else and Roman just slowly turns his head back to the TV, eyes still wide open.

"O-okay..." Patton mumbles to himself and also turns his head back to the TV, snuggling deeper into his blanket. Virgil gives me a funny look, and Logan just looks confused.

Hahaha!

I laugh a little and turn my head back to the Disney movie, and Remus just continues looking at me, before moving his face toward the TV, still throwing occasional glances at me and the squad.

___________________________________________

YaYEET, well that ones done! Personally  this was kind of hard to write because I'm not that familiar with Remus, I'm gonna have to rewatch his episode, but I hope I didn't disappoint??? Heh, anyway, I'm open for requests and see y'all later!