Deceit x Reader x Logan (Unfinished)

SMUT WARNING, well, kinda... It's doesn't go all the way but it's still suggestive... Yuh

PART 2
___________________________________________

All the sides went out shopping, which meant I was left alone to watch Deceit as he was not invited. I'm sitting on the couch flipping through a magazine, when I hear a low hum right behind me. "Well hey there cutie~ Watcha reading?" Deceit asks behind me, as he leans over the couch to look at me. "A magazine, why? Did you want something?" I reply not looking back at him. "Oh no, I don't want anything at all..." I feel weight shift and turn my head to see Deceit already sitting next to me, having his eyes on the magazine. I give him a questionable look and he looks back at me innocently. "What?" I Goran and say nothing but continue to read the magazine, flipping the pages. Deceit swiftly moves up closer and closer to me until our bodies are practically touching, and I can feel his heat. He puts an arm around me and leans his head on my shoulder, which brings us closer together and our bodies are now sticking like some glue. I blush at the closeness and see Deceit smirk out of the corner of my eye. I continue to read the magazine, trying to distract myself when deceit grabs my chin and turns my head to face him. I keep my eyes in the magazine when I feel the strong stare Deceit is throwing me which causes me to look back at him.

I'm gonna admit

This is hot.

The way he looks at me his mouth is slightly open, barely showing his teeth. The way his suit hugs his body perfectly his bright yellow eye piercing through my soul. He's very... intriguing...And that attracts me even more.
Deceit chuckles as if he can hear my thoughts, but I just continue to look him in the eye with a blush. "Do you want me kitten~?" I stay silent, looking down as I feel my blush getting heavier and heavier. Deceit picks my chin up again and leans in to my ear. "I asked, kitten, do you want me" I whimper at his soft tone. I nod my head slowly, knowing where this is going and knowing I shouldn't but, my body is saying yes. And I can't run anywhere, now that his lips are in my chap ones. I close my eyes and melt into the kiss, feeling him wrap his arms around me. He licks my bottom lip for permission, which I deny and he growls. Deceit pinches my side which causes me to gasp, and give him the momentum to stick his tongue in. I try to fight for dominance with him, but I hopelessly lose and Deceit explores my mouth. When he goes to pull away, he gently sucks on my tongue which leaves a string of saliva connecting our mouths. Deceit smirks and dives into my neck, sucking, kissing, and biting all over it which makes me whimper. Deceit picks me up, and I subconsciously wrap my legs around his waist, holding him close with my hands around his neck. I lean to the side letting him get more room on my neck. Deceit carries me to what I guess is his room and sits on the bed pulling me onto his lap. He pulls away from my neck, kissing me sloppily a few times, before starting to roll up and take off my shirt.

We've done this before. It all started when I was in heat and very frustrated, Deceit noticed and....helped me out. He was my friend with benefits. We'd usually just do this when we were frustrated but, this time it was just out of the blue. I started pushing him away, not letting him take off my shirt. Deceit looks up at me questionably, not understanding my actions. I shake my head at deceit to which he groans lightly but let's go, letting me sit next to him on the bed.

We sit in silence for a few seconds before Deceit speaks up. "D-did I do something wrong?" - "N-no... it's just-" - "Did I hurt you?" Deceit says now looking at me with a concerned expression on his face, leaning on his hand that's located behind my back.

"N-no...you didn't do anything wrong...I just..."

Deceit looks at me with sad eyes, looking into my guilty ones. He the furrows his eyebrows and chuckles sadly.

"There is someone else...isn't there?"

"Huh? Wh-what?" Now I look confused. Deceit looks back up at me with a sly smile, putting a strand of hair behind my ear, caressing my cheek afterwards. He leans down close to my ear and whispers.