20

Naomi's P.O.V.

June 25, 1962

He pulled away after a few seconds, "I'm sorry, I've just been wa-"

I dropped me and Lucy's bags and brought his face to mine, kissing him all over again. It was definitely his first time kissing, but I found it adorable.

He seemed surprised at first, but then started to kiss back. His hands went around my small frame and my hands traveled up to his hair, combing through it.

Then I pulled away before I took things to far that he probably wasn't ready for.

"Don't be sorry, I've been wanting to do the same thing." I paused and winked at him, "I'll seeing you tomorrow. I get off at noon tomorrow. So don't let me down."

I picked up the bags again before actually turning around and walking out of his house and across the street to mine.

June 26, 1962

I walked with Cam and Lucy next to me on either side, and I went to the store and unlocked it. I was working by myself today since Lindy hasn't been to work lately and the other dude who was working here got fired for doing drugs on the shipping dock.

I walked into the break room and clocked in, switched the closed sign to open and walked back to the counter where the others were.

"I haven't got to talk to you since we've moved here. How are you? You liking it here?" I asked opening a baby bag of carrots.

He shrugged playing with the chipped paint on the counter, "This is probably the best state we've moved to. Everyone here is nice and I got to meet new people in the first few hours I was here. That's a new record."

I chuckled, "Yeah the sandlot gang is pretty nice."

"Not as nice as Benny." He smirked.

"What are you talking about geek?" I rolled my eyes pulling out work that I should be doing.

"Benny's room is in the front of his house, his window was open, I saw you guys last night. Care to explain?" He smirked even harder.

"I don't have to explain anything to you." I mumbled.

"Well considering that you made out with him and you said you didn't want a boy toy, means something is going on." He said crossing his arms.

I shrugged, "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Naomi c'mon!" He pleaded.

Benny's P.O.V.

"Just say it, you like her." Small protested.

"I don't like her man." I said back and continued to walk to Naomi's work.

"If you don't like her, then why are you going to her work with flowers?" DeNunez asked with all the others mumbling along.

"Okay! Okay. Maybe I do like her, but don't go and tell her. I'm asking her on our second date tonight, and I plan on asking her to be my girlfriend. Now blockheads shut up." I mumbled and opened the door to the store.

"YOU DO LIKE HIM I KNEW IT!" Cam yelled from the counter he was now sitting on.

"Cameron shut up!" Naomi yelled at him.

He turned around me met eyesight with me, "Oh shit."

"So, who do you like Naomi?" I smirked walking over to her with my hands behind my back hiding the flowers.

"Don't worry about it. So why you goons in here anyways?" She asked crossing her arms.

"We came here for Benny actually, he has something to ask you." Smalls said, stepping forward.

"Okay Rodriguez, what's up?" She smirked leaning forward some.

"I would like to take you out again tonight." I paused bring up the flowers and giving them to her. "Meet me where it says on the card. I'll see you later."

I smirked and took this time to lean over and kiss her in the cheek before walking out with the guys behind me.

"You are kissing her now? Where have I been?" Yeah-yeah mumbled.

"Under a rock my friend." I chuckled back.

Naomi's P.O.V.

"He's taking you out? Where?" Cam ask leaning over looking at the dozens of roses. They were my favorite flower, something I told him the night he came over. He really does listen.

I pulled out the white piece of paper and folded it open seeing his sloppy hand writing on the inside.

"Meet me at Johnny Rockets, the same table we sat at. There's where the night begins. Wear t-shirt and jeans, and the necklace that I gave you. I think it looks beautiful on you.

See you at 3 xoxo, Benny"

He's really not playing by the rules now.

I gripped onto the necklace that hanged around my neck and looked up at Cam. "It's about to be a long night."

"I'm going to head out, you okay here by yourself?" He asked, grabbing Lucy, then pointing to the door

I nodded, "Yeah, go before the day is over."

He smiled and ran out.

I'm going out with Benny tonight, damn, what is a good t-shirt to wear tonight?