Chapter 6: The Black Blight

Jaune is standing in front of team CRDL, along with Blast. Strapped to his back so the Royal Charge Blade, and he currently is dressed in a new armor.

 Strapped to his back so the Royal Charge Blade, and he currently is dressed in a new armor

It glistens in the light. Team CRDL seems nervous, but shrug it off.

"So, Ginger Brain, you wanna do this?"

"Hell Yeah! We can take on a weakling and an overgrown scaly bat!"

Blast growls, his mouth glowing orange with fire. Jaune draws his Royal Charge Blade. He slips on his helm, before he takes a battle stance. Glynda raises her rising crop over her head. A moment later, she brings it down.

"Begin!"

Faster than a bullet, Jaune launches forwards, bashing Cardin with his shield, sending him careening backwards. Cardin gets up and growls in anger. He swings his mace, but Jaune easily blocks it. He then knocks Cardin's mace away, before bashing him with his shield.

      He then turns around, ducks under a strike from Russel, whom he then kicks in the stomach quite brutally, sending him flying into Thrush and Sky. He then grabs Cardin's mace, before using his momentum, and tossing him in top of his teammates. Jaune signals to Blast, who inhales deeply, and in between the gaps of his teeth, you can see his mouth beginning to glow orange and white.

     He then unleashes a massive fireball, which explodes with unfathomable fury. Leaving team CRDL battered and bruised, with 2nd degree burns. Blast smiles smugly.

      He then walks away, still smiling

      He then walks away, still smiling. Jaune gives him a pat, before the wyvern flies off. Jaune then enters the dressing room. He takes off his armor, and puts it away. He then leaves the locker room, and smiles.

Deep in the Emerald Forest

    Unknown to Jaune, there is a large Kinship Ore, near the cave where he met that Deathstalker. Four people are there. Athena Taurus, Cinder Fall, Emerald Sustrai and Mercy Black. They stare in awe at the bright green crystal. 

"So this is Kinship Ore? Great power is at our finger tips."

"But didn't you see what that book said? Only those with a pure heart and mind can extract a stone."

"Wow, Emerald, I didn't think you actually listened to something for once."

"Well, I don't want to deal with a rabid monster! Or, whatever it's called, the Blight."

"No matter. I will take the ore."

Cinder and Athena go to break off a piece. But as soon as they touch it, the ground starts to shake, and all the grass withers and dies. The stone turns black and purple. A dark growl on the shadows is heard, and the group turn around to see the figure of a large monster.

 A dark growl on the shadows is heard, and the group turn around to see the figure of a large monster