Chapter 12: Yang vs. Rajang

Several White Fang are slowly moving through the Emerald Forest. But an ethereal glow appears off to their left. They peer in the direction of the glow and see a horse like creature. It had long blue horn that had a drill like shape. It snorts and shakes it's head, sending a few feather like clumps of fur drifting into the air. It whinnies, before rears up and electricity crackles around it horn.

It then sends a stream of lightning bolts towards them, only for a massive boulder to be thrown into the path of the lightning bolts. The White Fang duck for cover, and it's a good thing they did too, as something races over their previous position, and starts to grapple with the Kirin. It grabs its neck, and slowly raises it's head.

      It glares hungrily at the horn, before the horse like beast blast the demonic looking ape away form it with a burst of electricity

It glares hungrily at the horn, before the horse like beast blast the demonic looking ape away form it with a burst of electricity. It then charges, and seemingly skewers the ape with its horn. But in reality, the ape like beast had grabbed the horn again. It puts the horse in a headlock and gets a firmer grip on the horn. The horse twists and thrashes, but the ape doesn't let go. Finally, cracks start to appear in the horn, before it breaks off with a sickening Crack!

The ape beast lets go and roars in victory, not noticing as the horse beast rears back, lighting shoots wildly out of its broken horn, before a massive explosion of electricity. And enormous dust cloud envelope the area, and the White Fang gasp as the demonic ape gets up and bites a chunk off of the horn, electricity sparking through his fur as it turns a golden yellow. The ape beast rears back, before firing a massive laser of electrical energy.

     The White Fang soldiers flee as the beam tears apart everything in it's path. The beast roars again, and its roar echoes through the night sky. At Beacon, Jaune wakes with a start. He frowns, before slowly falling back asleep.

The next morning

       Jaune wakes up and stretches, before he gets dressed and opens his door. Almost immediately, he sees paramedics rush by. He slowly follows them and walks outside to see a heavily bashed team CRDL.

"Oh. Something thrashed them. Meh. Don't care."

     He starts to walk off, but then he hears a loud roar. Something lands with a massive thud. An ape like creature. Jaune's eyes widen in horror.

"A Rajang. Oh fuckity shit!"

The beast roars, before ripping out a large boulder from the ground. It then throws it at Beacon. Luckily, a certain someone punched the boulder.

"Oh great human Rajang is here!"

"Hey!"

     They are interrupted by the Rajang roaring again. Yang smiles and charges at Rajang, before delivering a fierce punch to it's face, actually knocking it back. The Rajang then punches her back, sending her flying. But then she activates her semblance, and the two begin to fight, each throwing blows that cause a shockwave.

"Why aren't her arms breaking?"

       Yang punches the Rajang, this time knocking it onto it's back, and the two begin a all out half boxing, half wrestling match. Finally, the two collapse with exhaustion. Yang gets up, and she looks at the Rajang.

"Well. That was good fight! Wanna be friends?"

The Rajang nods, and they shake hands. Jaune just stares in disbelief.

"Of all the people, SHE has to get a monstie. For fucks sake!"

      Jaune slowly walks away. But as he walks away, something not so far away, hatched. A bat black dragon with little tusks. It peeps and starts scampering towards Beacon.