Bio: Makili Pietru

Monster: Makili Pietru

Aliases: Black Dread

Rider: Salem

Description: Makili is a massive dragon like beast. It's face resembles that of a lion or bull. It's massive horns curl upwards, looking very similar to a devil or demon. The inwards facing side of the horns have glowing red markings. It's fur is mostly pitch black, with the very tips in some areas have a more golden maroon color. It's wings are dragon like, but the arms of the wings are covered with raven like feathers. Dark as night, and ominous. A long tail that has three or four long, peacock like feathers help balance this cruel beast in flight.

Personality: Makili is a cruel and unloving creature. He takes pleasure in tearing apart the lives of people. He enjoys sowing seeds of discord and hate, causing unease and distrust. He is also very vicious, unrelenting in his pursuit for vengeance against the descendants of Radon. He does have a slightly caring attitude towards Salem, although he hides it.(he's a giant dragon kitty). But despite this, he holds respect for those who stand against him. He admires humanities tenacity, and so he admires Jaune's growth into the most powerful rider he may have ever faced.

Abilities:
Telepathic Communication- Makili can contact any monster as he so wishes, so long as he knows their name. This is how he spoke to Blast.
Mind Control- Makili can control the minds of creatures with weaker minds than his. Blast is immune, as his bond with Jaune is a natural barrier.
Immense Strength- Makili is very strong, able to dish out major damage with simple tail swipes and claw strikes. His ultimate attack, Black Reprimand, unleashed massive devastation.
Silver tongue- He's a manipulator. He waits patiently, whispering words into the ears of others to sow discord and earn their trust. He then manipulated them to do his bidding. Salem is one of the few people who can see through his words. Jaune is more susceptible to believing, but puts two and two together, and sees through the lies.
Knowledgeable- Dying over and over again to the White Dragon and it's rider has slowly taught the Black Dragon. He primarily mass assaulted the world, before doing a dramatic reveal. Now, he's taking a more tactical approach. Infecting certain area with the Black Blight, causing fear and tension it rise, which in turn helps draw Grimm to these areas.
Durability- His immense durability is also what makes him a great threat. His tough hide make malt attacks basically useless. Even Semblances like Yang's or Ada's wouldn't work on him. This, along with his rapid healing factor, make him an incredibly dangerous foe.

Quotes-

"You hide in your shielded cities. The people of the Old World were more confident about their survival! These people are truly pathetic!"

"Your bond is unbreakble? Let's test that."

"I am the embodiment of despair. Light is swallowed up by my darkness, and I corrupt everything. I am Makili Pietru, the Black Dread!"

"Salem... she is the first creature I have... bonded with. I suppose we share... a similar tragedy."

"You have fought well, White Dragon. I accept my defeat. You have bested next once again. But of course, I will return to plague your descendants."

"Let us put this clash to the side for now. We have to kill this annoyance who'd dare interrupt our sacred battle."