Singing and Dancing

For the songs, all rights go to Christina Perri and Hannah Montana. Haha.

November 15, 1986

The Party was heading over to the Byer's and Hopper's house, since Joyce and Hopper had gotten married about a week ago.

Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Max hadn't seen Will or El since the wedding and they were all very excited to see them today. 

As of right now, they were telling each other what they thought Will and El would be doing when they get there, because the new siblings didn't know The Party was coming over.

"I think El will be day dreaming about Mike." Lucas teased, making kissing noises and faces at Mike.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Lucas." He biked farther away from his friend.

"And I think Will will be drawing or something artistic." Dustin said then laughed. "Haha. I said Will will be- you know?"

"Yes, Dustin." Max rolled her eyes. "Very funny. Haha."

"I don't appreciate the sarcasm, Max." Dustin argued. "It was funny!"

"Uh-huh." Max said, not really paying attention to her curly haired friend. "Anyway, I think El might be looking through a magazine and checking out the pictures of boys." She smirked at Mike.

Mike inhaled. "Hopefully not."

They pulled up to the house and dropped their bikes in the front yard and quickly made their way to the door. Dustin knocked.

Joyce opened the door with a smile. "Hey, guys!" She opened the door wider, allowing the group of teenagers inside. "They're in their room."

Will and El did share a room because Jonathan still lived there. They had replaced Will's bed with a bunk bed, Will on the bottom bunk and El on the top bunk. 

"Oh, kids?" They turned to Joyce. "They're working on something that they've been working on for most the school year so be quiet, okay?"

The group nodded. "Yes, Mrs. Byers." They all said.

They got to Will and El's bedroom door and Dustin was about to knock when Lucas stopped him. "Wait, let's listen in and hear what they're working on."

"Oh, good idea." Dustin said.

"Guys, this is kind of invading on their-" Max interrupted Mike.

"Shut up, Mike." She said. "We're trying to listen." 

Mike rolled his eyes but relented and started to listen in on his girlfriend and best friend like everyone else.

"And..." El's voice was hear, making Mike's heart flutter. "Done!"

"You finished it!?" Will's excited voice could be heard.

"Yup." El proudly said. "The notes and everything."

"Oh! Let me see!" There was a sound of paper being passed over. A few minutes had passed before Will spoke up again. "Wow, El! That's amazing!"

"Thanks." El said quietly, most likely blushing. 

"We should do it." Will quickly said. "Like right now."

"Okay, calm down, Will." El laughed "Do you want to play the piano?"

"Well, I'm certainly not singing." Will scoffed. 

Lucas looked at Dustin and Mike and whispered, "They play the piano?"

Mike nodded. "I've heard El play before and I knew El played too but I've never heard any of them sing." He whispered.

"Oh." Mike said and they continued to listen.