Prologue

A/N: THIS FANFIC IS REALLY OLD I can't believe people are reading it still xD Ummm... follow my profile because I make better writing now!!
....

The surface world.

The happy ending everyone wanted.

Frisk went off to bed in Toriel's home.
Her bedroom looked cozy and childish that she can't help but smile.

Silly mother. Frisk thought.

When the human fell into the underground, some monsters treated her as a child even though she is an adult. Monsters are many years older than humans are. They can live for a long time. Toriel wanted to adopt Frisk and stay with her. Always patting her head, it made Frisk feel pity for her. She knew the truth that she had lost two children - Asriel and Chara.
Asriel was their blood son. Frisk was aware how he looked, well, because she had met his spirit. Chara? She had no idea how he looked.
Toriel's offer to stay with her, Frisk couldn't say no. She knew Toriel was lonely. She knew Toriel just wanted to be a mother again.
Deep in her thoughts, Frisk headed into bed. Eyes gotten heavy until...

"Y o u. A r e y o u h a p p y?"

Frisk jolted out of her bed. Above her, was hovering a strange boy.
He had unkempt hair, a creepy look and a green striped sweater.
Unfamilar to who he was, Frisk was about to speak...
He quickly jolted into her body. Shocked, she had no control.
Trying to scream, her hand was unwillingly over the true reset button.

"Y o u ' r e m i n e n o w."

The world went black.