Chapter 1

Genocide

Darkness.

Fear.

These feelings welled up inside Frisk.

"What have you done?!" cried Frisk. "Who are you?!"

A chilling laughter comes from the darkness. Footsteps near closer to Frisk and she feels a hand go on her chin. His face comes to her view. Chills go down her spine.

"My dear." He mouthed. "Your SOUL is mine to have now. You should know me."

Frisk gulped. The man continued, "Greetings. I'm Chara."

Chara?
Frisk thought for a bit. Gathering her memories in the True Lab, she recalled the VHS tapes. Toriel... had an adopted human son.

Chara hated humanity.

Asriel's words echoed in her head.

"I don't understand." Frisk replied. "The monsters and humans have been living so happily."

Her lip was trembling. This couldn't be happening. The world she worked so hard.

Gone.

Tears started to form in her eyes.
Chara chortled at her expression in amusement.

"Monsters? Humans?" he laughed in mockery, "You all are disgusting. Living together in harmony. It must be nice."

"We found a way to make peace without viol-"

"Peace?" Chara interrupted. "How naive. What's even more disgusting how you have certain feelings for a skeleton."

He circles around Frisk while speaking, "A human? A monster? How r e p u l s i v e. Sickening."

Frisk is surprised by all Chara knows. She looks down. Those words hurt her. She knows different races are looked down upon...
But she can't get rid of these feelings she has.
A human story comes to mind about these feelings.
Beauty and the Beast.
Except, the beast wasn't a human cursed.

Chara's expression darkens more.
"But everything's all gone now... Everyone has forgotten you. Sans even forgotten you. Just as they did with me."

Sans...Mom... Everyone!!

Pain proceeded to hurt her heart. All the past fights she suffered to show her genuine heart. All the resets to gain the monsters trust... Gone.

"Why are you doing this!?" Frisk cried.

A red heart glows within Chara. It matches Frisk's heart.

"You see, our SOULS are alike. I've waited many years. Six other humans have fell down here." he continued, "Not one of their SOULS were identical to mine. Until you."

Chara draws closer to Frisk. She flinches a bit.
"Unlike the other humans, you didn't kill a single monster. Not one. I grew curious. I wondered if I could have some fun with your body after you gotten to the surface."

Frisk hesitated and asked, "Fun?"

Chara laughs creepily.
Everything goes dark again.

Frisk's eyes opened in a familiar location. Her body seems to move on its own will.
Her soul panics as she has no control over herself.

"What a nice vessel." Chara's voice comes from her lips. "Let's gain some EXP, shall we?"

Chara walks ahead to come across Flowey. The flower isn't aware of Chara residing in Frisk's body. He proceeds with giving them the "game tutorial".

Chara smirks and dodges all the friendliness pellets.
Flowey flashes his creepy smile,
"You know what's going on, don't you?"

Chara does a disturbing expression back. Flowey flinches and was about to say something-
A magical orb hits Flowey away.
Everything proceeds from what Frisk remembers from when she first fell into the underground.

Toriel! Stay away from me!!

To Frisk's surprise, Chara didn't do anything. He went his separate ways from when Toriel handed them the old cell phone.

Chara proceeds the ruins and they run into their first monster attack.

SPLATTER!

Frisk's heart sank. All she could do was watch Chara using her body to kill monsters that came into their path.

"How does it feel to die after attacking us?" Chara mocked.

More and more monsters died. Dust and blood covered the toy knife that was. Eventually, there weren't any monsters in sight.

Frisk kept screaming within her body.
But nobody heard her, except Chara....
He laughed at her.
Her soul struggled and struggled for control, but every time Chara gained EXP, it weakened her state.

Toriel's home comes into view. The kind goat mom looks around frantically, trying to call their cell phone.

Mom, no...Please...!
Frisk echoed in Chara's head.
Don't come near me!!

The same scene played as the pie was given to her. How they went downstairs and Toriel blocked their path.

(Mom?) Chara questioned her in thought. (So...she adopted you? Forgotten about me? Disgraceful.)

Chara clenches his knife as the battle begins.

"Chara! Stop! She's your mother!!" Frisk pleaded.

(Mother?) Chara echoed. (Not anymore.)
His eyes glazed through Frisk's eyes. A twisted, insane expression appears in his face. Toriel's eyes widen, realizing that face.

"It can't be-" Toriel gasped, but then was strucked brutally by Chara's weapon.
Blood and dust spews onto the ground.
Frisk keeps crying. She tries so hard to reset, but control is gone.

It was only the beginning of Chara's genocide path.