4.

Snap!

"Keep her right there, Emmett." Ax said as Esme laughed.

Snap!

"She's so professional." The caramel haired woman joked putting down a plate of cookies.

"This one is my screensaver." Emmett snorted at that one beginning his loud hoot of laughter.

"Rosalie is getting water for her." Esme informed them as the blonde came in with a bowl of water and a bowl of...

"Is that yogurt?" He asked looking at her.

"I wanted to give her a healthy treat. It's dog friendly, I promise." Rose said putting the bowl down and the dog immediately began licking the small bowl clean.

She loved it and Ax could tell. He stuffed that information in his mind.

"Do you have strawberries?" Ax asked remembering her favorite snack. The dog perked up in response licking the white from her lips.

"Yes. Carlisle just bought them earlier."
-----

They spent an hour feeding the dog healthy, pup friendly fruits until the pup refused to eat anymore.

"I think she liked raspberries best." Rose said with a smile as she rubbed Nib's belly.

"Definitely." Ax yawned before laying on the couch.

It wasn't long before the human fell asleep and the Cullens gathered.

"Why did you invite a human, Alice? Now Jasper is uncomfortable in this safe haven." Emmett asked not hating the human but not understanding Alice's actions.

"I thought Jasper would need a little push in the right direction." She giggles as Jasper comes downstairs and raises an eyebrow.

The rest of the family except for Edward raised an eyebrow as well.

"You'll see. Let's all go to our rooms." The brunette said sweetly.
------

It was pitch black outside when Jasper went to check on the human. He noticed the untouched cookies on the table. Nibs licked her lips but just watched silently.

"Pretty pooch." He whispered petting her. Nibbles gave an innocent sneeze in response.

Jasper tensed looked at the human to see that he hadn't moved. The golden eyed boy crept over to the human and watched him.

He was drawn to him. His warmth. The blood flowing through his veins. Even his voice was alluring to the poor vampire. Jasper's eyes softened as he saw his breathing was soft yet laboured. Fear drifted off him in waves before Axel woke up.

He came face to face with a shocked Jasper.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed backing away. Everyone ran downstairs in confusion.

"Ax- Why were you watching me, Creep!?" The boy growled interrupting him. He covered himself as if he were naked and scratched his arms.

"Ax, Calm down. This was most likely a misunderstanding." Carlisle attempted to de-escalate the situation.

Ax shook his head backing away from Jasper fearing him. "I'm gonna go home."

"Don't go." Alice tried to remedy the situation with a hug but the boy glared at her.

"Don't touch me." He ruffled his hair and Nibs began getting on her hind legs. "It's disgusting!"

Alice backed away hurt by his exclamation. Her eyes became glassy but she never cried.