0. (E)

When the true beauty of something hits you, what can you say?

Absolutely nothing.

You just marvel in silent shock and appreciation of the object.

Axel felt the exactly the same way. He couldn't say anything as he watched Jasper ride around on the gorgeous black steed. The thumping of the hooves were in sync with his heartbeat.

It was like the horse and rider were one being.

"Jasper!" He laughed as he made the horse dance. Her hooves pranced around almost happily and her tail twirled and swished in what looked like circles. Her hind legs sprung up like she was strutting.

"She's beautiful, Billy." Jasper complimented jumping off.

"She belongs to Sue, my sister." Billy said rolling over and grabbing her reins.

"That was good." Axel said clapping.

"I'm glad you approve, Ax. Wanna learn?" The human shrugged and got up. Jasper picked him up and put him on the horse.

"Loose hold on the reins... 3 fingers here and put your thumb down." The vampire explained rubbing the horse's neck.

"Jasper, I'm so scared." Axel said looking down at him.

"Don't be. I have you. No reason to make her unnecessarily nervous."

"Jasper, if you kill me, I will haunt you!" Axel squeaked.

"Just relax, you're already moving."

He opened his eyes and noticed that Jasper was walking next to him as the horse nodded along.

Esme came from her car with Alice and took a picture.

"Jazzy, can I go faster?" He asked excitedly.

"Wait." The vampire took a moment to check the horse's mood before nodding, "Go ahead."

The horse began walking causally and nipping at Jasper's shirt. Axel laughed as she nibbled a hole is in it.

Jasper gasped, "Did you eat my shirt?"

Axel snorted, "She has good taste. Give us the abs and you won't get eaten."

"Never." Jasper chuckled, "Now, tense your muscles a bit and lean back."

Axel did just that and the mare came to a smooth stop.

"You did amazing." Jasper held his arms out and Axel jumped into them.

"Thank you, Major." He chirped and they shared a quick kiss.
-------

"Alice." Jasper said walking into her room. The girl was painting silently like she had been for hours. She wouldn't say much these days.

"Yes?"

"I can forgive you." He said clearly, "Axel is still upset but understands now that Emmett told him. It's only a matter of time."

"Thanks, Jasper." She whispered and their lips met for a brief second before they heard footsteps. Axe peeked into the room and stared for a moment pouting.

"I forgive but I won't forget anything. I still can't trust you." Axel hugged her tightly and the vampire sighed.

"You've always smelled so good." She moaned into his neck.

"Weirdo." He flicked her cheek.

"Don't ruin the moment." She mumbled.

"Alice, I have rights. If I wanna ruin the moment, then the moment shall be ruined." The vampires chuckled shaking their heads at his declaration.

------------

Prominent Characters in Eclispe

Axel Uley

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper Hale/ Whitlock

Rosalie Hale

~New Characters~

~New Characters~

Name: Bree TannerAge: 16Hair color: BrownEye color: CrimsonPlayed by: Jodelle Ferland

Name: Bree Tanner
Age: 16
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Crimson
Played by: Jodelle Ferland

---------
(A/N)
Slower updates because school has started for me. Weekly at best.
PK.