5.5 (E Shorts)

Bree Chapter 1

Dear Diary,

My name is Bree Tanner and I am a 16 year old-

------

"I ripped another hole in the paper, Rosalie." She sighed looking at the hole she erased into the ivory page.

"Rip it and start again. Restrain yourself when erasing. Firm but not hard." The blonde vampire leaned over tearing the page.

"How's it going?" Emmett asked walking in.

"On my 13rd sheet."

"13! You gotta restrain yourself, Bree Bear. You're too tense." He teased slurring out the word tense until she groaned.

She hated this stupid training.

It reminded her of grade school.

But WORSE!

Bree pouted glaring at the paper, "I'm starving! I don't want to do this anymore! School isn't important since you will graduate soon."

Axel snickered walking in as he watched the 3 from the doorway, "Jasper said that we are training again at 6."

"We'll be there." Rose confirmed before turning back towards Bree and her notebook.

"Tomorrow. I'm gonna train with the pack for the first time."

"Nervous?"

"Yea. Bella has been riding Edward's dick since the attack although... Wish she could come with me."

"Wow. How do you...?"

"Figuratively. She's been following him around these last few weeks. We haven't talked much." Axel sighed grabbing his shirt and pulling it off before shifting.

Bree watched him hop on her bed and lick the smooth wood. It was a strange instinctual habit that developed.

Is it weird that he liked the taste of cool, smooth wood.

;)

"Stop licking the bed, Axel. Find a seat and park it." Rose joked.

He whined slapping his tail against the bed frame.

'But I wanna...' he whined watching as Bree tried to erase the page again.
------

That night, Bree sat staring at the ceiling remembering her vampire lessons from Carlisle.

Venom is a powerful weapon amongst us vampires. Your own vemon can heal damaged limbs quicker. Enemy vemon can make it almost impossible for things to heal.

Bree looked down at her wrist and clamped down on it with her teeth until she heard the unmistakable crack. She squeaked in pain and began to feel her heart race.

Suddenly, a rush of calm filled her for a moment as she stared at it for a while watching it heal until she looked to her side and squeaked.

Jasper stood leaning against her wall, "Are you going to continue?"

"A-Are you gonna tell?"

"Not my secret to tell. All of us have our backstories, Kid." He rolled up his sleeves and showed her his bites. She gaped at them for a moment before he left leaving her to sit alone and think.

She stopped and frowned before getting up.

Her feet made smooth gliding steps towards the window before she looked down.

Jasper stood looking up at her and she opened the window jumping down.

"Where... Sorry, insensitive." She paused panicking. Feeling a calming aura rush over her and she slowly looked up as he glanced her way.

"No, I'm quite open about what Maria did to me." He stated leaning against the lush, mossy tree that was damp with rain.

Bree listened to his story silently not saying a word. Her pale skin glimmering a bit in the moonlight. She poked every spot that began shining brightly. Her skin was surprisingly soft. After seeing what she was made of, she expected her skin to be rock hard.

"After that, I found Alice. Well..." He chuckled, "She found me."

Bree smiled when familiar pale hands grasped his face gently as Alice appeared hanging upside down from the tree.

"You kept me waiting far too long, Major."

"My apologies, Madam." He chuckled in his southern twang.

Bree silently swooned wishing for a boy like Jasper to one day take her away from this place.

She could hope, right?

Can't stop a girl from hoping.

_________

A/n

I'm so so sorry about leaving you guys for a whole month!

I got my phone stolen and I had to wait to get a new one.

(Had to buy it with my own money 😅😅😅)

But I'm back with a short while I get back in the swing of things

;)