9. (End Of New Moon)🌑

Axel walked out to greet everyone. Jasper held his hand tightly.

"I don't know if I can forgive them..."

"Forgive but never forget what they've put you through. Carrying a grudge is not worth the hardship." Jasper said wisely kissing his cheek.

"Yessir, Major Whitlock." The boy said in a submissive voice. They shared a laugh before opening the door.

Esme hugged him instantly and he stared at her. For a moment, he genuinely thought about Maria and a flash of angerr flew through him.

"I'm so sorry." She gasped.

"Esme, let go. I'm not very forgiving like that. You lied to me and abandoned me like everyone else." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before pulling her off.

Esme's eyes became glossy put she never cried. She couldn't cry. "I'll do better." She blurted out.

"I'll be waiting for that. I don't need another repeat of my childhood." Axel stated honestly making Esme wince.

"Dude..." Emmett said holding her, "Too far."

"No, you went too far... away. You left me here to fend for myself. I found Jasper on my own and you abandoned him in Denali." Axel looked all the vampires up and down, "I hope your happy with how this turned out because I cannot trust you now."

"I understand." Carlisle said closing the trunk.

"I'm glad." The human walked out and grabbed the bags from Alice carrying them up to her room.

The pixie haired vampire followed him. "Do you hate me, too?"

"I'm sleeping in Jasper's room. Enjoy your night." He said firmly throwing her suitcase down and walking out.

"Calm down." Jasper begged the shaking human as he grunted.

"I'm trying." Axel sighed turning around. "Can we go for milkshakes again?"

"Anything." Jasper said sweetly as he carried him bridal style.

"I'm buying this time." Axel said poking the vampire's nose.

"New year, new you."

"I believe I'll get strawberry." Axel announced as Jasper put him in the car.

"Coffee, we will stop by the Uley household as well."

"Hell ya!"

Alice watched them leave with a sad smile on her face. If only her lovers would realize that it wasn't completely her fault.
------

"Edward wanted to leave Forks... The only way to settle this is a vote." Carlisle's voice rang out.

Alice looked down at her shoes knowing the Carlisle would go with the majority. She had a moment of realization at the party. Maybe, he would be better off without her.

"I'm not leaving! I have a son here, too." Esme stated.

"Leave, Bella's already being targeted. It won't be long before Axel is too. Victoria, Volturi, etc."

"Now that Edward says that, Leave..." Emmett said grimacing.

"What about Jasper?" Rose asked.

"We will ask him to join us after a few months of adjusting."

"What about his mate?"

"..." Carlisle didn't say a word

"Leave, on the condition that you let Jasper chose after... He's my brother and I want what makes him happy."

"Alice..."

"I want to stay but we're already overruled..." Alice dry sobbed falling to the ground.
-----

Even though it was impossible, Alice swore she could feel a single tear of vemon fall from her golden eyes.