20† Wages of Sin is Death

She too, took her chance and left the room following the hallway where the people crowded in order to catch a glimpse of the event, not realizing they were all vampires. Eden raced with Alessandro hugging her chest tightly, "Please, I don't want to die! I'm sure we can talk things out and strike up a deal that will make everyone pleased."

Eden kept sprinting away and looked for Jacob or anyone she knew. She paid little attention to the Pope pleading for his life in her arms as she carried him away. She made her way to a decently open area and looked over to see Leon and Esther both aiming their weapons at Eden and Alessandro. "In the name of the Lord and His Holiness, let him go!" Leon started to advance towards the two. He steadied his aim, but his breathing changed.

Behind Eden stood Cardinal Jacob, he held a dagger that glistened in the light, "Drop the damn kid, Eden. I know you aren't going to turn him. You won't touch children." He stepped closer grinning at Alessandro once he lifted his head upwards.

He saw death in his killer's eyes. Fear struck his body and Alessandro tucked himself into Eden tightly. The man's words about Eden struck his heart as he then realized any time someone attacked, she blocked him from being hit with her body. She wouldn't hurt him after all. "Please, I beg of you. In the Name of Heaven and Earth, Father, I thank you for sending this woman to protect me. Please protect this woman who has so graciously taken the route of using her evil for the better. She is my guardian Angel, and Lord, do not let your Angel die because of me. Amen."

Eden stood shocked as the young Pope prayed over her. Her eyes started to glow in rage, "I didn't ask you to pray for me... I don't deserve that kind of shit anymore. I'm a devil, not an angel..." Eden eyed Caterina then Esther, her red eyes filling in the whites of her eyes, "And believe me when I say this, I'm no damned angel. God left me when he left my mother and I to suffer horribly."

"You're nothing but a blow up doll to us. Go to hell, 00!" Jacob burst towards Eden, striking his blade into her shoulder and biting into her throat as she blocked Alessandro's body from being bitten with her own flesh.

Abel and Petros both ran into the room just in time to see blood spray onto the ground from Jacob's bite, "Your Holiness!" The two screamed out in unison.

Eden shifted and loosened her grip on Alessandro. He leaned back showing he was fine to Petros, but instead, he stared up at Eden in pure shock. She coughed up dark black liquid mixed with her blood as she held her own weapon through her body stabbing Jacob directly through his heart. There was a small smirk from her as she hunched over the boy. Her free hand brushed stray strands of the Pope's hair out of his face. A gesture that was acted out of nothing but love and affection.

Alessandro placed his hand on hers, he gripped the blade with her as she hollered out in pain pulling it out. She pulled on the dead vampire's head, removed his fangs from her throat, then tossed him to the side, "You're a good kid..." She coughed up a pool of blood and fell into his lap if not most of his small body. Eden's wounds continued to bleed as well, bloodying his white clothes.

"You're Holiness! Unhand him you vampire wench!" Brother Petros came charging at Eden in hopes for her to release the Pope and be killed to label him the hero who saved the Pope.

Abel reached out in fear for Eden's life. He screamed out at Petros, "Stop! Don't kill her! Brother Petros!" He went to reach for his firearm, but was too late.

Petros's Lance landed a solid hit into Eden's back shoulder, but the spinning was immediately stopped as she reached out to catch it, but never fully touching the blades. She looked up towards him, glaring, murder setting in her eyes. She looked back and the lance flew behind her body leaving Petros defencless by the power of her mind. She started to stand up, wincing as she had done so. "I'll make sure you scream for the next month in pain when I'm done with the likes of you..."

Trinity Bloods (FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara