🔞 ZACH DEMPSEY 🔞

for Its_maddie_yo

YO DID Y'ALL SEE THE TRAILER FOR S3???? A BITCH IS DEAD (literally)

EXPLICIT CONTENT ;)

Today had been going good, your plans had worked out nicely. You were going to a friend's house this weekend for a girls night... or at least that's what you told your mom and you were going to do that but you got a little distracted.

This morning at school, you had been overly flirty towards your boyfriend, Zach and he wasn't having it. You thought sexually frustrating him all day way hilarious but he thought otherwise and that's why the two of you ended up at Bryce Walker's house, in the pool house half naked on the Walker's guest couch. Bryce and a few of the other guys were here but they had left to go to Blue spot liquor for drinks and Zach decided to stay here with you instead of going, you were confused at first but you understood why now: he wanted to fuck you senseless for teasing him all day. Currently you were on his lap, he was unbuttoning your blouse but couldn't quite get it so he decided to rip it open and quickly tear it off of you. "you don't need the damn thing anyways" he pulled his lips from yours to speak and chuckled with a smile. You whined from the loss of contact and grabbed his face smashing your lips back to his, your lips moved roughly with his and he grabbed your hips, humming softly into your mouth as he slipped his tongue between your lips and playfully fought with yours. "that was expensive" you mumbled and smiled against his lips pressing yourself down against his growing bulge. "I'll buy you a new one" he smirked pulling his lips from yours again and roughly attachted them to your neck instead, leaving rough kisses starting to nibble and bite on your sensitive spots. He guided your waist back and forth making you grind against him and you let out and long soft moan, you had been waiting for this all day. You moved your hips faster as he sucked harder, earning a muffled groan from him making you smirk. Zach pushed you off his lap and picked his head up leaving more kisses down your body and you arched your back wanting more from him already. He was so addictive to you, the way he made you feel was insane. He drove you absolutely fucking crazy. "Please.." you whined softly and tugged on his hair, he looked up at you and smirked a little bit. "anything for you, baby girl" he suddenly pushed your legs apart and shoved his hand past your leggings and underwear. he wet his fingers and started to rub them against your clit, you let out a breath and moaned again, more throaty this time and closed your eyes. Zach's fingers were moving slow, teasing you on purpose, you huffed and grinded down against his fingers moaning again, "fuck..." you mumbled and heard him laugh from your reaction. He bit his lip and hummed softly, "does that feel good?" he smirked and pressed his fingers against you harder. You tilted your head back and "Ye-" you cut yourself off with another moan. "y-yes. so good" you managed to get out. "I want you to fuck me already" you blurted out and he hummed softly rubbing faster to tease you. It felt so good and it was as if you could orgasm just from that alone but he took his hand away too quickly and you cried out from the feeling leaving you. "please, I want you so bad" you bit your lip and raised your hips up to him to try to feel anything but it didn't work and he only laughed at your attempt. "I'm just gonna take this off" he started to undo his belt and then slid it out of the loops throwing it on the floor. "hurry," you squirmed. "I need you... and I don't want Bry-" he covers your mouth as he kicked his pants off and then roughly pulled your pants and underwear down your legs. "shh, I'm here" he whispered, giving you goosebumps, he pulled his boxers down and rested between your legs. Your stomach tightened anticipating what was going to happend next. He merely pressed himself against you and it was enough to make you moan loudly.

Suddenly the pool house door swung open and a cocky Bryce and gang entered, "Hey Zach you wanted- woah" he stopped looking at the both of you. You squealed loudly and pushed Zach off of you grabbing the nearest blanket to cover yourself and he quickly fixed his boxers. "holy shit, Dempsey was about to fuck" Bryce teased, snickering all the guys did with him making all sorts of noises, you turned a deep red shade clearly embarrassed and sunk into the couch pulling the blanket over you head. "jesus Bryce, dont you ever knock?" Zach growled. "hey, I was just letting you know I got your beer. I didnt know I was going to walk in on fuck fest" he put his hand up in defense with the paper bag and peeked over at you giving a sly smirk. "plus... it's my house go fuck your girlfriend somewhere else" he threw zach the paper bag which contained the beer and he caught it looking away sitting back against the couch as the team walked away. Zach looked over at you and you peeked out at him, your face was hot with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Madeleine... I thought they would be gone longer." he apologized for Bryce and you sat up, crawling over to him with the blanket and wrapped it around both of you. "it's okay," you kissed his chest and hid your face in his chest. "I'll get you next time" you smirked and gently bit his skin and he laughed, pulling you closer and squeezed you tight. "I love you" he kissed your head. "I love you" you whispered back.

THE END.

There you go, Madeleine! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it for you and I hope it's what you wanted and I hope you're happy with it. I'm sorry it took a while to get out.

also more chapters coming soon ;) stay tuned for that.

♡ - Kala