TONY PADILLA

for Jxckson_Diangxlo

7:05. It was 7:05 PM and he was 5 minutes late. It made you nervous and kind of upset, maybe you had just been overreacting but you were super excited for your study date with the one and only, Tony Padilla. He was supposed to help you with your spanish homework. Tony was the most dreamy boy you'd ever met, the way he slicked his dark hair back and the way his dark eyes sparkled in the sun made you weak in the knees, oh he was gorgeous. You sighed and picked up your phone - empty. No messages, no calls. Nothing. You nervously bit your lip and slouched into the couch, feeling let down. You hoped he'd come but you had a feeling he might flake out on you, it was only 5 minutes but 5 minutes was still late. You sat quietly thinking to yourself until the doorbell screamed for you, you jumped a bit startled by the sudden noise and your deep frown turned into a huge smile. You jumped up fast, a little too fast and ran to the door, you took a deep breath and smoothed out your shirt and closed your eyes, reaching for the door knob. When you opened your eyes you turned it and pulled it open to reveal the handsome boy before you, Tony. You smiled more, "H-Hi" you started.

"hey, what's up?" he returned the smile, you noted confidence compared to yours. You felt like you could melt into the floor. "oh uh, nothing I was waiting for you- I- I mean I-" you stopped and your face heated from embarrassment. Wow, way to seem desperate Y/N. "yeah sorry I was late. I had to take the long way.. traffic" he shrugged. "so.. are you gonna let me in or-?" he smiled again, teasing. You looked him over, "oh, yes of course. come on in" you moved aside to let him in your house and swiftly closed the door behind him letting out a deep breath as you faced the door.

"nice house" his deep voice rumbled off the walls. you swiveled around to face him again. "thanks... my mom loves those decorating magazines.. she goes nuts" you giggled, half joking. he nodded and looked around again. "where's your room?" he asked, you were surprised by his blunt attitude. It made you a bit nervous. "wh-at?" you hiccupped. what could he possibly want with your room? maybe... he'd take you there and shut the door, forget about the Spanish homework and you'd end up in a hot make out session with Tony Padilla. Or, maybe that's where he wanted to study. It was only natural. 

"your room, where is it?" he asked pulling your minding out of it's drift, taking a step into the living room. "isn't that where you'd like to study?" he confirmed your second choice. "oh right, yes." you smiled and laughed, you sounded like a complete idiot. He was so smooth and careless and here you were making a fool of yourself. Or so you thought. You wondered if he noticed.

"i- it's um, up the stairs.. I'll take you" you smiled sweetly and walked past him, the breeze from your movement wafted his scent into your nostrils and you closed your eyes taking it in. a hint of mint.. and some cheap body spray. it didn't smell bad at all, it kind of soothed you. "wow.. you smell good" you accidentally slipped out, you covered your mouth and turned around, wide eyed. "i-" you stuttered, clearly embarrassed. Tony only laughed, "thanks" You swallowed and turned around jogging up the stairs, he followed. You couldn't believe you said that out loud.

Brushing off the embarrassment you led him down the hallway to your bedroom. The door was open so you slipped inside with him, letting him decide to keep the door open or closed. He left it open a crack. He took a seat at your desk and you smoothed out your shirt as you sat down on your bed in front of him. He didn't say anything, he just opened his backpack and pulled out his Spanish notes, Tony spoke spanish very fluently so you weren't sure why he had notes but maybe he just. liked to have them. Tony looked over at you and you nervously smiled, bracing your hands on your knees. "okay, so.. Ms. Antilly explained that your grade has dropped from a B to a D. you're having trouble with..?" You got a little distracted by his lips as he spoke. When you didn't reply he did, "Y/N..?" he tilted his head.

"what- oh um, yeah. yeah I- it's hard to remember some phrases" you nodded, your cheeks flushed. you didn't want Tony to think you were a complete idiot. He nodded, "I think that's common when learning a new language. How about we try an exercise. I'll come up with a phrase and you try to remember it, once you get it I'll tell you what you're saying" he suggested.

"yes, sure. whatever you think will help"

"okay, how about.. mi hermoso amor" he smiled and looked at you again. "let's try that phrase" It rolled off his tongue so beautifully. "you better not be having me swearing and saying mean things" you laughed. He shook his head no, "I promise. now, can you repeat that? mi hermoso amor?"

you nodded. "mi hermoso amor" you said, it wasn't as smooth as Tony's tongue but it was a start. He repeated the words to you a few more times. "okay, now I want you to write it."

"how is writing something we're not even learning going to teach me?" you asked curiously. he gave you a look. "just do it."

you smiled and grabbed your pencil, writing away.

~
After about ten minutes of Tony making you writs the same thing over and over he finally let you stop.

"now I want you to forget everything we just did." you looked at him confused. "i- well.. okay" you laughed a little bit. "so, who do you like?" he randomly asked. Your heart stopped and you looked at him immediately going red in the face. You liked Tony but, you didn't have the guts to tell him that. "no-no one" you shook your head. he examined you for a few minutes, you could feel his stare. "you're a bad liar" he smirked, calling you out. you looked up at him and shrugged. "who do you like?" you asked.

he thought, then spoke. "mmm.. no one" he smirked more, copying you. you rolled your eyes. his question completely made you forget about what you had been studying for the last 20 minutes.

"so now that you've forgotten, put your notebook away and repeat that phrase to me" he crossed his arms.

"you're good at this" you smiled, glancing away. "okay.. um, mi...hermoso amor?" you looked at him to make sure you didn't miss any words. he nodded, "good. that was easy to remember yeah?"

"yeah.. I guess it was" you smiled. he returned the gesture, "I'm a miracle worker. now, whenever you're having trouble with a word or phrases do what I just taught you. study it. write it. remember it" he explained. "y-yeah that's a good.." you trailed off when he stood up and joined you on the bed. you furrowed your brow slightly and he smiled. your stomach did flips at the sight of him. you were nervous he was so close. "mi hermoso amor" he spoke so smoothly, you were memorized by his words. your breath hitched, even though you didn't understand what he said it made you feel tingly. you tilted your head at him in confusion. "my beautiful love" he explained, you blushed hard, the heat rushing to your cheeks and butterflies dancing in your belly. he laughed at your face, "you're cute when you're embarrassed" he reached up and gently touched your cheek. you almost fainted from his touch. he slid his thumb down your cheek and stilled, waiting to see what he was doing.  you looked up into his dark eyes, he was already looking at you. starring at you. you swallowed and pressed your lips together. "Eres hermosa / guapo" he whispered. "you're beautiful / handsome" he smiled. his next actions caught you off guard, you were surprised when his lips touched yours. your heart practically exploded and you closed your eyes feeling his lips move slowly with yours. you let out a soft breath and copied his actions, kissing him back the same.

you never thought in a million years you'd be kissing Tony Padilla in your bedroom. it was the most exciting thing. You had dreamed of it for so long and it happened just how you imagined it.

THE END

happy pride month! 🌈☺️

*if you've sent in a request and you haven't seen it yet, I'm still writing. Thank you*