ALEX STANDALL PT.2 🔞

for: clownoclock
requested 1st person
* I tried to write this so both genders could enjoy it but I didn't really know how to write it correctly so I just went with what I was thinking, im sorry o tried my best 😭😭 *

I closed my eyes as his teeth clamped down onto my neck, letting out a loud cry. "mm... so pretty" he mumbled. I sucked in a breath and squeezed my eyes shut from the sting of his teeth leaving prints in my neck. Alex roughly pulled me by shirt up off the door and turned us around, he pulled his head out from between my neck and shoulder and walked me backwards, my eyes caught his and I whimpered from his look. He smirked as the back of my knees hit the bed and he shoved my down, climbing over me. his hands ripped open the buttons on my blouse, a few of the buttons flew astray around his room and I laid back letting him ruin my new shirt. I didn't care at this moment. I was too focused on him and his hands as they tightly cupped my chest over my undershitg/ bra, my lips parted and I glanced down at him. his mouth left a few kisses across my chest and then he removed his hands, focusing them on the button on my pants instead. he stood up once they were open and practically ripped them down my legs, throwing them onto the ground. I watched him carefully, he took a breath and looked up at me, I sat up slightly and wiggled out of my open blouse leaving me in only my undergarments. "turn around" he growled. I only watched him and tilted my head a little bit, confused. he drew his brows together and took a small step closer. "turn around" he snarled. I squeaked and quickly obliged turning around and laying on my stomach for him. I glanced around, looking at the pillows and poster filled walls before suddenly his hand met with my ass and slapped, hard. no mercy. my eyes screwed shut and the sound of the slap and my yell echoed off of each other. the stinging started immediately, it was intense at first but faded as he gripped my ass in his hand. I moaned softly from the after feeling and let my eyes close, mumbling out another soft moan for him. Alex only spanked me again, right in the same spot. "fuck, alex!" I cursed as a breath. I wasn't expecting it, it hurt even worse than the first time against my sensitive skin. "oh?" he chuckled, slapping again still hard. "what a dirty mouth you've got" he cooed. his hand left my butt angry I sighed in relief but closed my eyes preparing for another spanking. instead I heard some ruffling in the background and knitted my brows, glancing over my shoulder.

Alex was getting into his closet, grabbing something out. I couldn't help but notice the buldge theough his sweatpants. i groaned and bit my lip to keep quiet. I couldn't tell what he was grabbing but I turned back around to face the wall and silently waited for him. when I heard his footsteps I tensed a little bit, "don't move" he warned, his hands grabbed my wrists and pinned them to my back then I felt some sort of.. foreign object wrap around them. I tried my best to look back at him. I caught a small glimpse of what looked to be his belt, I whined a little bit.  "what are you doing?" I asked curiously, he tied the belt tight around my wrists, I tried to slip them out but they were too tight. he had tied them together. I wiggled around a bit only to be slapped on the back of my thigh, just as hard as the last. I gasped, "i said don't move" he mumbled. I felt him grab my feet and again the object wrapped around them, I assumed he was tying my ankles too.

I assumed correctly because when he was done I couldn't move my legs or feet.  I wiggled around best I could and sighed, "you tied me?" i asked, I felt him sit down on the bed next to me, the bed sunk slightly. "mmm.. you wanna talk like a slut I'm gonna treat you like one" his fingers slid down my side lightly. "hmm.." he hummed, my eyes widened. he thought I was a slut? or.. was he just saying that because- "you're my little slut aren't you?" he cut my thoughts off, it really was turning me on, second by second. he was being so... dominant. I liked it  "aren't you?" his hand ran down my back, following the band of my underwear. I hesitated but nodded slowly. I could fee him watching me. I swallowed and yelped again as he slapped my sensitive skin. if he spanked me there again I'm sure I'll have a bruise by the morning. "speak, whore" he growled. I sucked in a small breath and looked back at him the best I could. ".. y-yes daddy..." I said, I didn't know if that was the right thing to say or if he liked it or not but he smirked so I kept it up. "I'm daddys slut.. all yours" I softly spoke, he purred lowly as a response and rubbed his hand over my sensitive skin, I whined it stung but it felt good. "good girl/boy" he whispered, leaving soft kisses up my back. I hummed softly and relaxed from his touch.