ALEX STANDALL 🔞

for: clownoclock
requested 1st person

AAHHHAHAHAHAHHA IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG.

Alex's POV
I tried my best to have a good day today. I really did but... then Tyler Down said hi to me in the hallway after I defended him in school yesterday and it pissed me off. we are NOT friends. just because I defended him didnt mean I actually liked him. and on top of that I'm so stressed out about Hannah's case, the cops, Bryce Walker... clay. everything. I just feel angry. I kind of like it though, makes me feel strong. powerful. maybe even-

The sound of the pencil snapping in two and the doorbell ringing lifted me out of my trance. I drew my brows together and glanced around the room to see if anyone would answer it, no one did. no one was home. I must've forgotten during my wandering. I put the pencil down on the table and wiped my hands on my sweats as I stood, I cleared my throat and walked through the living room and kitchen to the front door peeking out of the curtain. Standing there behind it was Y/N. We weren't really friends. or more than friends. We had sex sometimes. and we did homework together. I completely forgot they were coming over tonight. perfect timing actually. I gripped the door handle and pulled it open, looking down at them. "Hey." I said quietly, a little raspy. "come in" I added, stepping out of the way to let them in.

Y/N POV
I stood at the door waiting for my friend Alex to open it. When he suddenly did my heart basically exploded out of my chest. my nerves were always high around him, he made me feel small... he was scary sometimes.

"hey" he said. "come in"

I just sort of smiled, a little intimated by his tall figure. I slipped past him through the door.

"everyone is gone. just us" he said, the door slammed and I jumped slightly as I turned around to face him. "oh.. that's good. means we won't have any interruptions" I held my math notes up waving them through the air.

"yeah, exactly. but, I don't want to do homework" he crossed his arms and walked ahead leading you to the living room. I pushed my brows together and tilted my head a bit, "b-but there's a test-"

"I don't want to" he barked, cutting me off. Alex glanced over his shoulder at me and I quickly closed my mouth. that's what I meant by he was scary. "okay well..." I thought for a moment then joined him sitting on the recliner chair as he sat on the couch. I glanced around noticing the broken pencil on the table. "what happened?" I asked, gesturing to the wood. he looked at it and then looked at me, I swallowed. his face was so blank it was hard to read him. "broke it" he shrugged. yes, obviously. I rolled my eyes at him and sat back in the chair, his face seemed to twist slightly as I did. I smirked a little bit, he seemed to not like that. "so.. what do you want to do then?" I asked another question.

he answered immediately with, "why do you ask so many fucking questions?" he then stood up my eyes followed him and watched as he paced slowly. "I don't know what I want to do" his voice was a little loud. "I'm so fucking stressed out and worried about fucking everything" it seemed to get louder as he went on. I stayed in the chair listening to him, I felt small. like he was bigger than me as he began to get angry. "I just want to-" he paused as he picked up his notebook and flung it across the room, just missing my legs by the chair. I watched it fly until it hit the wall with a small thud. I took a breath and looked back at Alex, lips parted, ready to speak. he looked at me, "a-" I started but he cut me off again by stepping in front of me, he bent down and braced his hands on the arms of the chair. he slowly lowered his face down to mine. when his face came into view it was- well it wasn't the same like before. not unreadable, I could tell he was angry. I gulped, my eyes staring back into his suddenly dark blue ones. his flat lips slowly turned into a side smirk as he looked at me, like he knew exactly what I was feeling. my eyes flicked down from the small movement of his wrist as he lifted it to my cheek, I watched it until he touched my face then quickly looked back at him. he tilted his head. "you're scared?" he asked followed by a quiet sinister laugh. I looked over his facial features with my eyes lightly nodding, he pouted, un-genuine. "don't be scared." his thumb traced my jaw gently, making my nerves calm a bit. I leaned into his hand slightly before he suddenly ripped it away from my face. I looked at him with worried eyes and he looked back at me, expression unchanged. I didn't move, I didn't want him to hurt me. I doubted he would but he was still very intimidating. I blinked and lifted my hand like he did, gently and slowly placing it on his cheek. he flinched away slightly but I gave a small smile to let him know it was okay. he hesitated but let me rub his cheek softly. after a few long seconds I felt him slowly lean his face into the palm of my hand, my lips smiled more watching him close his eyes. he nestled his face further into my hand and lifted his own to lay over mine, grabbing it gently.

he hummed softly from my touch, or I assumed at least. he opened his eyes looking back at me again, he slowly lifted his head out of my hand and leaned in more, I watched him carefully, my breathing hitched in my throat. hard to breathe. my heart picked up speed and I accidentally let out a small whimper, my hands tightly gripping the chair. my eyes flicked between his eyes and his lips, he continued leaning in but just before he kissed me he stopped. he looked at me again, his hand slid up my thigh he gripped tightly, my stomach tingled as he inched closer to my middle. he lifted his hand though just before his fingers could touch me and I sighed softly. instead his fingers tangled into the back of my hair and pulled my head back. his actions made me yelp. his hand gripped hard and he tugged again, watching me intently. like he liked it. it stung a little bit.

I bit my lip and he gave me that same smirk from earlier, evil. angry. I breathed heavy until, he leaned down finally pressing his lips against mine. I moaned into his mouth as a response. his grip on my hair only tightened as he kissed me. I kissed back of course, he didn't waste any time shoving his tongue past my lips into my mouth. he played with mine, our lips molding together. his grip loosed on my hair and I sighed from relief, his hand travelled down my hair and jaw to my neck, he slowly wrapped his fingers around my throat. I opened my eyes and gasped slightly as he began to add pressure, it was new. he'd never done any of this before. I kissed him back slowly, his kisses rough and untame, I closed my eyes moving my hand to grab onto his bicep. it was hard to breathe, even more so now that he was in control of my breathing. "A-Alex" I squeaked, my voice cracking. he pulled his lips back to look at me his eyes were dark, mean. I grabbed his arm, the one attached to his hand around my neck. he was squeezing too hard. "too... h-hard" my words came out as breaths. he loosened his grip immediately and used his thumb to push into the middle of my neck, a forced gasp came out.  "mmm.. well that's too bad now isn't it?" he flicked his eyes back to mine. you just looked at him, the way he had complete control over you right now was.. scary. but also it was kind of exciting.. he was scary. it was hot.

Alex slowly pulled himself back away from me and stood up, he held his hand out to me and I looked at it. I hesitantly reached out for it, immediately he wrapped his long fingers around my wrist and pulled me up to stand in front of him. "i think we should go upstairs" he breathed, using his finger to lift my chin to make me look at him. my eyes searched his and I blinked a few times. it wasn't new to have sex with alex but it was new, this new.. act he was doing. it was interesting. I was interested. you opened your mouth to speak, "I- I think so too" you stuttered. he smiled at your response and nodded then he started walking through the house, leading you to the stairs. you walked up them with him until you reached the hallway. it was quiet as he lead you to his bedroom. he opened the door and let me in, as soon as I was inside he let my hand go and turned around.

Alex strode towards me and grabbed my waist, shoving me against the door, it slammed shut and I gasped for air. "Y/N" he spoke softly.  "is this okay?" he asked, I assumed he was referring to the hair pulling.. the choking. I nodded slowly. "yeah.. it's okay. it's- its kind of hot" I admitted, my cheeks flushed red, he looked up at me and chuckled slightly. "hot?" he questioned. I only nodded again. he watched me with amusement. "hmm.. yeah?" he smirked fully, his fingers looped around my belt loops and pulled my hips up against his. I glanced down quickly catching a glance at his bulge through his sweatpants before feeling it press against my stomach. i pressed my lips together slightly and hummed softly from to feeling. "Alex" i called his name quietly, he tilted his head examining me. I wanted this. I wanted to feel his hand around my throat again, I wanted him to fuck me like that. I pushed myself up against him more, another small noise slipping out. my hand reached down and grabbed one of his, subconsciously bringing it to my neck. he gently wrapped his fingers around again, "please" I said, "fuck me" I practically whined. he seemed to like that, he purred lowly and tightened his fingers around my throat, I moaned quietly as he dipped his head under my jaw, disappearing. I closed my eyes as his teeth clamped down onto my neck, letting out a loud cry.
"mm... so pretty" he mumbled.

AHAHAHA COMMENT IF YOU WANT A PART 2 AND I'LL FINISH THE REQUEST AND WRITE THE NASTY FOR Y'ALL LITTLE HOES 🐸