🔞 MONTY DE LA CRUZ 🔞

For tvshowgirl4
WHO'S READY FOR SEASON 3?? WNENRN OMG

Explicit content ;)

You were currently rushing to meet your boyfriend, Monty at the nearest place he was close to - which happened to be a motel-  He had gotten into a minor accident and called you to come help him, he was okay but you thought otherwise and were freaking out. On the phone he made it sound like he broke all his bones but in reality he just got a few cuts and scrapes. Within a few minutes you were pulling into the parking lot, you parked next to his car which didn't too bad, just the back end was dented. You got out and quickly made your way to his room, he rented it because he wanted to clean up and everything without going home and getting pestered with questions. You knocked and impatiently waited for him to answer the door, a few seconds passed and he finally opened it. "Hey. you got here-"

you stepped in and grabbed his face looking it over to find anything that was wrong with him, there was a gash on his forehead but that was it. Your worries of him being injured badly drained and you pulled him in for a tight hug and closed your eyes. He made a slight whine sound and pulled away from you a little bit, "I love you" you told him and he laughed, rubbing your back. "I love you too," he pulled back and grabbed your chin looking down at you, "I'm okay I promise" you looked him over again and nodded. He grabbed your hand and led you to the bathroom, "can you help me?" he slipped his shirt off and showed you his chest where there was a burn mark from the seatbelt rubbing against him, it was red and bleeding a little bit. You frowned and nodded again. "yeah, sit" you grabbed his hips and made him sit on the edge of the bathtub, you grabbed the towel from the rack and turned on the warm water and got it wet, wringing it out before you bent down on your knees in front of him and brought the warm washcloth to his chest  to gently rub and pat the blood away. He smiled and watched you clean his scrape, moving your hair out of your face and tucked it behind your ear as he winced slightly from the feeling. after you finished you put the washcloth in the sink and stayed on your knees in front of him as you placed a gentle kiss on his would and looked up at him with a smile. "your mom is going to hound you" you giggled and brought your hands up to rest on his waist. He laughed and nodded, smiling at you. "What's new?"

"is there anymore?" you asked and softly bit your lip, your eyes looking over his toned body and then back up to his face. "no... I don't think so" you felt a tingle in your legs smiled more. "good... so um..." you looked up at him again and slowly moved your hands to his lap, "since you're in pain and I'm you know... you're gonna get it when you get home" you smiled and reached for his belt starting to undo it. "let me distract you?" you looked up at him with innocent eyes and smiled, he laughed and leaned down to peck your lips, rubbing in your cheek with his thumb. "show me what you got"

as soon as he spoke you pulled his belt off and undid his jeans quickly pulling them down off his thighs. he laughed again at how eager you were and bit his lip as you reached into his boxers and pulled his length out. you held him in your small hand and looked up at him as you leaned down and softly kissed his tip with a small giggle, and used your hand to start slowly pumping him. he leaned back, gripping onto the edge of the tub and you looked back down sticking your tongue out to slowly and softly lick up his shaft earning a small groan from him, he grew hard in you hand the more you stroked him and you smirked looking up at him again and rested your other hand on his thigh as you took his tip into your mouth and sucked hard making him suck in a sharp breath, he reached down and grabbed your hair, he unexpectedly shoved your head down onto him making you more of him, you gagged when his tip hit the back of your throat and whined wrapping your lips around him and started to bob your head up and down as he hummed softly watching you while your hand pumped the rest if him that wouldn't fit in your mouth. you swirled your tongue on the head of him and sucked hard, humming to send vibrations down his length. After a few long seconds of doing this you slid your mouth up off of him and ran your tongue down the side of him, he pulled on your hair tightly and whined from the loss if contact. you pulled back completely to take a breath and pumped him with your hand before going back from and licked from the base of him all the way up to his tip and took him into your mouth again, taking more of him than last time, "mm..fuck" he moaned and you smirked bobbing your head fast and sucked him hard, cupping your tongue around him. your eyes tears as he hit the back of your throat and you gagged letting drool fall out of your mouth and down his cock. you looked up at him and he moaned louder,  twitching inside your mouth. he leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he sucked in a sharp breath through his teeth only to look back down at you. "fuck if you keep doing it that way you're gonna make me cum" he mumbled out. you took your mouth off him and squeezed him tight in your hand rubbing your thumb on his top. "that's the point" you smirked and immediately went back down on him, rubbing your tongue fast and hard as you sucked him still. he moaned again. you wanted him to finish quick, that was the whole point if a quickie. you laughed against him and he pushed his hips up shoving himself down your throat.  you whined and his mouth fell open, low a deep groans fell out and you only went faster. he twitched a few more times and tensed already. "fuck" he breathed. "I'm-" he hummed and looked down at you pulling on your hair and bit on his lip as you kept eye contact with him. after a few minutes of this he tried to push your head down even more moaning loudly as he tensed and pulled roughly on your hair again, squirting his liquids down your throat. you swallowed and slowly let you mouth off of him with a giggle, you licked up some around him to clean any mess you left and smirked as you left kisses up his stomach and  chest making your way up his neck and to his lips, you kissed him roughly for a moment and when you pulled back he laughed a little bit trying to catch his breath. "are you distracted?" you smiled innocently and he wiped you mouth nodding slightly and smiled giggling again. "definitely"

WTF IS THIS ALLOWED?

IS THIS ALLOWED???????

lmao anyways here this is, I hope its okay and you enjoy it
     - Kala