Chapter 13

[Maplesnow's POV]

After the fall of Stormstar, the gathering ended pretty quickly. Sparkwing and Mintshy quickly rushed to their leader and tried to move him, but he seemed rather limp. I hoped that the leader was not dead, but I could not tell. I thought that he had move lives that that. Tinystar came down to me, scratches running all over her body. None of them seemed too deep, but I called for Swirlpool to check her over as we headed back to the camp. 

"In the morning, send someone over to LilyClan to check on Stormstar. I would like to make sure that he is alive and well. He did not cause much trouble for me." The female said as she leaned against me. I knew that I should have been mad at her for what she did to me, but I couldn't leave my sister to suffer. 

I knew that I would have to put an end to her rule, but I had no supports behind me. The other cats liked me, but I did not have a true standpoint. What if Witheredsoul turned out to be the same as her? I would fall and fail to protect everyone. I had to show Witheredsoul how bad Tinystar was, but it seemed impossible to get him alone. He was always with someone else. 

I heard Tinystar give a small yawn and I turned to look at her making sure she was okay. The camp was not that much further, but we just happened to have the camp that is the furthest from the gathering place. 

"Most of her wounds will heal, but Creamspots will have to treat them. Will you be okay with spending the one night in the den with Icehowl?" The tom asked my sister. Tinystar seemed to give a digusted look, but the tom continued. "I know she would rather you be in there so she could make sure nothing gets infected, and Icehowl is still on the edge of death. Once it becomes morning, you can move to your den. It is late, and I know you are tired." Swirlpool continued to talk. 

Tinystar seemed to give up and gave a small nod. I could tell by the looks she was giving everyone, that she did not have a lot of energy left in her. She had a lot on her shoulders, and Maskedstar had just tried to kill her in front of everyone. Granted, he did look worse than she did. She had to keep all the clans in order, and she was so young. She could only take so much stress. 

I gave my sister a small nudge as we got into the camp. I helped her over to the medicine cat den before letting Swirlpool help her the rest of the way. I gave her one last look before heading to my den. I loved my sister, but I hated her ways. I wish I could figure out a way to show her the right way.