Thanks

Gods, I feel bad for having to take a break, and I always do. Than you for those of you that have stuck around with me. I hope to continue writing for a lot longer, and I hope to continue on this series. I have just been busy, and I got very stressed out. 

I have my first book back with edits, and I have not found the time to even go back through my copy and edit it again. I hope that after finals happen and I get my book report done for English, I can have some time to sit down and read the edits and work on it again. 

I also have been working on my art a lot more as well. With the New Year, I will be trying to get some resolutions up so that you guys can see them as well. I know I will be trying to do a lot more stuff in the coming year. I know I say that a lot, but after I am out of high school, I hopefully should be able to get a bit more done. 

If any of you are interested in my art, I have been uploading to my FurAffinity account. The username is MarzeofFlame, but I have to warn you there are some not so family friendly drawings there. 

Now, back to my actual job here. I will be hopefully uploading once every other day, and I will figure out what to do with all the other books I have ideas for. I have a whole folder of ideas to do for this series. I am back though, so I hope it will all be okay.